How much does Paint weigh?

Old May 31st 04, 01:37 PM
Bruni

Default How much does Paint weigh?

100 gm seems a little much for paint. A comparison of my raw and finished
FRAMES is only about 150gm. I suspect steerer butting or length.
Tom

--
Bruni Bicycles
"Where art meets science"
Bike Camano wrote in message
I have two nearly identical forks. The difference is color. One is a

metalic
silver and weighs more (nearly 100g). Could it be that the paint is the
difference or they were welded differently or ? Thanks!

Old May 31st 04, 02:00 PM
Bike Camano

Old May 31st 04, 02:31 PM
Pistof

How much does Paint weigh?

What weighs mo a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

Dave

Old May 31st 04, 03:00 PM
ZeeExSixAre

Pistof wrote:
How much does Paint weigh?

What weighs mo a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

Dave

The bricks!!! Bricks are always heavier than feathers!!!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old May 31st 04, 04:15 PM
Werehatrack

On Mon, 31 May 2004 08:48:13 -0700, Jay Hill may
have said:

Pistof wrote:
How much does Paint weigh?

What weighs mo a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

non sequitur

Orange.

Old May 31st 04, 04:38 PM
trg

have said:

Pistof wrote:
How much does Paint weigh?

What weighs mo a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

non sequitur

Orange.

Orange paint weighs less than blue paint since the photons it emits are more
energetic.

Chorizo.

Old May 31st 04, 04:48 PM
Jay Hill