Where do i buy good QUALITY juggling balls?

Old April 10th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Where do i buy good QUALITY juggling balls?

Hi jugglers and maybe soem unicyclists,
Im in australia so ive been to
www.circusstuff.com
www.juggleart.com

I dont know which are the best quality that dont break or burst open
cos ive already bought 2 or 3 tubes of not so good juggling balls due
to breakage. Ive thought o these but i dont know where to get them, my
fren has *'these' (http://tinyurl.com/3wvdhx)* and they are high
quality. Maybe i can ask her tonite or check out what they have at my
cicus school to nite.

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
BLUE CAP
Old April 10th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

If you are breaking juggling balls, I take it you are talking about
beanbags. Why not go for something a little more durable like Dx Chroma
juggling balls, they are filled soft juggling balls that feel like a
beanbag, but have a ball finish. I have some and they are great for
juggling outside, as they don't get damaged when they get wet.

Here is a link to them on the Juggleart site:
http://tinyurl.com/6zrgvu

Innes

--
innes
Old April 11th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Hmm, I don't really know much about juggling in Australia....

But yeah. Ask other jugglers in you juggling club or whatever, I'm sure
they can help you.

Don't buy those little sets that come in a tube or package of 3, those
are usually cheepies intended for beginners who are just starting. DX
balls are a good choice, but there are good durable beanbags out there.
It'll just be a little more pricey then the cheap ones you've been
getting.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old April 11th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

http://baglady.procis.net/ you wont be sorry. She is located in the US
though.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old April 11th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bathingape15

Best juggling balls in my opinion are vinyl bean bags, I bought mine on
renegade (http://www.renegadejuggling.com/Web_...v3k/index.html)
these are great for beginners because they feel good, don't roll too
far when dropped, but are still incredibly high quality. Buy 4 of the
same color so that once you master the basic cascade (not sure if
you're a juggler already or not) you can move onto 4.

Unfortunately that store is located in the US, that link to what your
friend has looks like a vinyl bean bag which is exactly what im talking
about. Good luck!

--
bathingape15
Old April 11th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

These http://tinyurl.com/5yalj8 are top of the line. Especially the
hybrids. Excellent fill makes for amazing flight.

Read: http://tinyurl.com/6ouyt6

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old April 11th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Yes i am already a juggler and can do plenty of tricks like mills,
windmill, shower, half-shower, colums and lots of other stuff.
(realeasing juggling video in a few months.) I can juggle 4 balls for
about 10 seconds but that duznt help with the 5 ball cascade as im
getting professional juggling balls to practice that. I shoud ov said
that before. anway i hope the websites you guys have provided me ae
international trade but i think they will cost too much postage. Im
going to circus school in a couple of hours time and hopefulluy my
frends will be their today and asked them where they got theirs.
(probably at the actual circus school or juggleart.com.au).

OH YEA and i don have the ugly beanbags its 'something like this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3jb9ac) but mine are crappier than that but again
they are notsoft squishy beanbags they have a sack of coffee beans
things and is coverd buy the general coloured style but the material is
not squishy! if that makes sense.

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old April 11th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

# Juggling Balls Juggling Beanbags
# DX Balls
# Bounce Balls
# Stage Balls
# Acrylic Balls
# Lighted Balls
# Weighted Balls
# Inflatable Balls

I forgot what type of balls are professinal? I just want soft nice fit
ones that dont break.

Old April 11th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

'Serious Juggling' (http://www.seriousjuggling.com/) OR 'GBallz'
(www.gballz.com) are two good places to get juggling balls from. I
personally order juggling/unicycling stuff from serious juggling(who it
just so happens also currently have some KH leg armor in stock as well
as some KH gloves if anybody is looking for some they only have a few
sizes though so call and ask first... you should also tell them I was
the one who told you about them I might get some cool extra
goodies... or a pat on the back... next time I see them.)

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old April 11th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

I like 'these ' (http://tinyurl.com/47h7ja) Mr Babache stage balls. They
are way prettier than any of the beanbag things.

They do roll though, so sometimes you have to chase them down, but it's
all good fun. They certainly teach you to be accurate, which is
important if you're juggling 4 or 5, as the penalty for hitting balls
into each other is higher.

Rolling is nice though, you can do contacty things with them. You can't
(or at least I can't) do footbag style tricks with rolly balls though.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44