Fork Question

Old May 25th 05, 03:07 AM

Default Fork Question

I have a Manitou Black fork from 2002. It is too soft. Is there
anything I can do to make it stiffer?

Help!
CC

Old May 25th 05, 10:59 AM
D T W .../\\...

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Manitou Black fork from 2002. It is too soft. Is there
anything I can do to make it stiffer?

Help!
CC

How much sag does it have? What do you weigh?

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest, I've just wasted.

Old May 26th 05, 07:34 PM

Hi

Thanx for your reply. I weigh 155 lbs. and it sags when I climb about
an inch.
CC