Cyclists should do more to help themselves

Old May 18th 12, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

Default Cyclists should do more to help themselves

On 18 mei, 13:30, Judith wrote:
On Fri, 18 May 2012 00:16:03 -0700 (PDT), Brake Pad
wrote:

Judith wrote (amongst other ****e):
I am however fed up of being nearly hit by cyclist on the footpath - it is
becoming an all to common occurrence.

Exactly. We are all fed up because they keep missing you.

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Sorry. It's not

Old May 18th 12, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Judith wrote (amongst other ****e):
I am however fed up of being nearly hit by cyclist on the footpath - it is
becoming an all to common occurrence.

Exactly. We are all fed up because they keep missing you.

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin *(Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech
Billsgate
Ricky Bikebloke
Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
J.M.Messie

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. *Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Sorry. It's not

Hello it's Front Mech

(Let's be seeing the "Sorry. It's not" now)

Old May 18th 12, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 18, 1:18*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On May 18, 11:34*am, Brake Pad wrote:

Judith posted the following ****:

I am however fed up of being nearly hit by cyclist on the footpath - it is
becoming an all to common occurrence.

Riding on the pavement must be very dangerous. This common occurrence
has resulted in him not being hit.

Yes something should be done about it. *\judith should be made to wear
a licence plate so we can identify it and make better use of spiked-
for-ice tyres.

Good idea - although I am not in favour of bullying the disabled who
have to use wheelchairs to get around.
I am not that vindictive.

--
Simon Mason
Old May 19th 12, 05:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 18 May 2012 12:30:21 +0100, Judith wrote:

Nobhead Lewis

Cyberstalking—the use of technology to stalk victims—shares some
characteristics with real-life stalking.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 19th 12, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On May 17, 11:14*pm, Judith wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2012 16:40:46 +0100, "Mr Benn" wrote:
http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Gu...-need-protecti...

Beth Jinks, personal injury solicitor for Rothera Dowson, on calls by crash
expert Dr Donal McNally for a 20mph speed limit in built up areas to protect
cyclists...

I see that there is a comment made - I wonder if it is anyone we know:

by NumbNuts2012
Thursday, May 17 2012, 11:12PM

Did the personal injury lawyer really say that :

If a cyclist caused an accident or injured someone, the person affected would
not be able to claim back the cost of damage to their vehicle, compensation or
rehabilitation for any injury, as cyclists do not need to be insured on the
road.

Perhaps it is time to go back to law school.

I am however fed up of being nearly hit by cyclist on the footpath - it is
becoming an all to common occurrence.

You complain about Simon Mason replying twice to the same post, then
you do so yourself, for goodness' sake.
Old May 19th 12, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On May 18, 1:18*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On May 18, 11:34*am, Brake Pad wrote:

Judith posted the following ****:

I am however fed up of being nearly hit by cyclist on the footpath - it is
becoming an all to common occurrence.

Riding on the pavement must be very dangerous. This common occurrence
has resulted in him not being hit.

Yes something should be done about it. *\judith should be made to wear
a licence plate so we can identify it and make better use of spiked-
for-ice tyres.

That is a horrible thing to say, and just plays into the hands of the
trolls. Please think before posting next time.
Old May 19th 12, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 11:19, M Wicks wrote:

On May 17, 11:14 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2012 16:40:46 +0100, "Mr wrote:

[...]

I don't believe that anyone ever complains about a poster replying twice (or
more than twice) within the same thread. The recent observations have been
about posters who reply directly to themselves and create a string of
postings (sometimes quite long strings) where they simply reply, multiple
times, to themselves.

From what is posted above, it looks as though the poster before you
("Judith") was responding to a different poster ("Mr Benn").

Or is your case that they are the same person?

Old May 19th 12, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 19 May 2012 03:19:26 -0700 (PDT), M Wicks wrote:

[...]

No - I complain about Mason repeatedly replying to his *own* posts. I had a .
comment to add to my original post to the OP.

Old May 19th 12, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 19 May 2012 11:30:14 +0100, JNugent wrote:

snip

From what is posted above, it looks as though the poster before you
("Judith") was responding to a different poster ("Mr Benn").

Or is your case that they are the same person?

Bugger - unmasked at last.