WANTED: Yakima Getaway 1 1/4" hitch receiver bike rack

Old August 13th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
DoberDawn

Default WANTED: Yakima Getaway 1 1/4" hitch receiver bike rack

I am looking to buy a Yakima Getaway 1 1/4" hitch receiver size,
trailer-hitch mounted bike rack. I was rearended with my bike rack on
the car. I don't like the new bike racks. I would like to replace my
Yak Getaway. Please email me if you have one to sell. Thank you.

Dawn Garrett