Why Can't Mountain Bikers EVER Tell the TRUTH???!

Old May 21st 04, 11:57 AM
Stephen Baker

Default Why Can't Mountain Bikers EVER Tell the TRUTH???!

What?

"Joseph Jozwik" wrote in message
douche

Yes, you are, for full-quote top-posting over all that drivel!

For the love of all that's unholy, trim your damn posts, people!
--
Jonesy "getting sick of this full-quote ****"

;-)
Old May 21st 04, 06:19 PM
MudGrrl

After reading yesterday's post (Why don't Mountain Bikers Get It?) an
today's post......

I am gonna go out and buy the biggest knobbiest tires and trapse al
over this green Earth

Then I'm gonna kick a tree!!!!:

I did check Mike's site out, as it is always good to try to learn wha
the opposition is specifically fighting for... Listening is the firs
part of any compromise, you know

This guy doesn't want to compromise. He doesn't even want to listen

I admire Karsen's willingness to extend dialogue

I am also happy that I am not talking to Mr. Mike Vandeman, PHD

-Heather Craig, PHD ;

(I do not have a PHD, but find it rather humorous that Mike seems t
have added it as a last name

-

Old May 22nd 04, 05:57 AM
MudGrrl

I was talking to some people on another forum, and apparently this whack job of an environmentalist is putting TRAPS on the trails near where he lives.

He also tried to pull a citizens arrest on a group of mountain bikers

Mike, people know who you are... and it isn't a good thing

I think the only thing you HAVE accomplished is uniting us against you

Good Job Mr PhD (apparently common sense doesn't come through year
of college

:

-

Old May 22nd 04, 03:05 PM
Bob Burns

MudGrrl wrote:
After reading yesterday's post (Why don't Mountain Bikers Get It?) and
today's post.......

I am gonna go out and buy the biggest knobbiest tires and trapse all
over this green Earth.

Then I'm gonna kick a tree!!!!

I did check Mike's site out, as it is always good to try to learn what
the opposition is specifically fighting for... Listening is the first
part of any compromise, you know?

This guy doesn't want to compromise. He doesn't even want to listen.

I admire Karsen's willingness to extend dialogue.

I am also happy that I am not talking to Mr. Mike Vandeman, PHD.

-Heather Craig, PHD

(I do not have a PHD, but find it rather humorous that Mike seems to
have added it as a last name)

Be more useful if you kicked MIKE!

--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA

Old May 22nd 04, 04:14 PM
Lenny

"Bob Burns" wrote:

Be more useful if you kicked MIKE!

I've been reading up a bit on the guy and DAMN, he's been doing the exact
same thing for over half a decade! Being voted a net kook in spring 98 means
he's kept up the same kind of BS longer than any other troll I ever heard
of. That'd be amazing, if it wasn't so sad...

Where does he find the energy to keep fighting the windmills year after
year? :-D

Old May 22nd 04, 04:30 PM
S o r n i

Bob Burns wrote:

Be more useful if you kicked MIKE!

Prediction: "Death Threat Duly Noted" -- MV.

Bill "Kreskin" S.

Old May 22nd 04, 05:38 PM
MudGrrl

S O R N I wrote:
Prediction: "Death Threat Duly Noted" -- MV.
Bill "Kreskin" S.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA:

If this guy is so concerned about the environment, I wonder how h
lives

Does he live in a house? Is there any wood in that house? What type of
computer does he type up his rants on? What kind of shoes does he wear
Does he wear anything? What does he eat? Has he thought about offin
himself so that he no longer has any sort of impact on the environment

Maybe some mountain bikers plowed through his yard one day, and h
just snapped

Maybe the love of his life, who used to go road biking with him, droppe
him for a hard core downhiller

Maybe this is all one big social experiment

-

Old May 22nd 04, 05:44 PM
Penny S

MudGrrl wrote:

please don't feed the troll. How about posting a RR instead?

Old May 27th 04, 04:42 AM
Pete

"Mike Vandeman" wrote

National parks are closed to mountain biking.

Liar

google for "national park"+"mountain bike" reveals:

Haleakala National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
Zion National Park
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Arches National Park

All refer to/allow mountain biking in one form or another. There are others.
One park, GSM, specifically and explicitly states: "Bicycles are prohibited
on park trails, with four exceptions."
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~dunigan/mtnbike/rich.html

Pete