Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

Old December 23rd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ħǻřрέŗ

Default Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

I listen to a repeating loop of the Taco Bell jingle. I didn't see an
option for that in your poll.

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

ħǻřрέŗ wrote:
I listen to a repeating loop of the Taco Bell jingle. I didn't see an
option for that in your poll.

why are you always so sarcastic??

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23

http://tinyurl.com/3cnbea
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
C-ZER

Archey We Ready.

--
C-ZER
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

I play Enter Shikari's "Take to the Skies"

It's lately been the oly thing to get my pumped up while riding, it's
very unique, Metal/Rock with some synth.

--
Kyle_Destroyer
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ħǻřрέŗ

foforackard wrote:
why are you always so sarcastic??

Because I'm insecure. Now don't stray from the topic again.

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

you missed alot of things in the poll.

I like listening to french/ foreign rap and trance music while I ride.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

spencer wrote:
just think of it like a roller coaster.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

If you want to get pumped up listen to some rap (street riding). If you
wanna have some steady rythem type music listen to old school rap
(trials riding). And at the end of the day relax to whatever makes you
feel good

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

When I'm not listening to the Foos, I listen to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU

--
Into the blue

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagr6ydjzdw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuqqs0bszy
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I always ride with music unless I am riding with other people, so I
pretty much always have my ipod with me. I don't find it distracting at
all.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spenc...pencerHochberg
Spencer.Hochberg at gmail dot com
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I listen to a lot of different styles of music, but I'm pretty selective
about what I listen to so I'll end up only liking one band or so in a
specific "genre".

I mostly like bits of rock/industrial rock, rock/rapcore, new urban
metal, some metal/hardcore. I like some techno stuff like Aphex Twin,
but I don't listen to it very often.
For the most part I hate rap/hip hop, with a few exceptions. However I
like rock with rap roots.... Such as Thousand Foot Krutch.

I hate listing music genres though, they're so confusing.

Lately I've liked 'Apocalyptica'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnAzkh9kn0) for riding.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com

Unicycling music MuniAddict Unicycling 0 June 28th 07 01:25 AM
I KILLED ONE OF THEM ALREADY! JIMMY MAC SEND ME SOME ANTHRAX FOR MY 20 CATS NOW! HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 *** SO KISS MY ASS!!HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE jimmymac Recumbent Biking 0 December 14th 06 06:52 PM
Getting into music because of unicycling. Fuego Unicycling 8 May 20th 06 09:28 AM
The Official Favorite Unicycling Style Poll tylercox Unicycling 14 May 14th 05 02:38 AM
What Music Do U All Listen To While You Ride? country_style17 Unicycling 39 May 1st 04 03:00 AM