Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Old May 23rd 10, 01:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

wrote in message
On May 22, 6:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Also, we expect correct sentence construction and punctuation on these
newsgroups. Were you born in a barn!

Thank you for pointing out that i was born poor, not every one can

have the same "high class" education, i am working on my grammar,
secondly we will never agree on this subject and i appreciate this,
however i would like it if you would not show your ineptitude in
debate by attacking me personally when you do not even know me, but to
say that bikes should not be allowed on trails is a little strong,
there are trails made for mountain bikes and for the most part we
stick to them. thank you

The pronoun I is always capitalized. A sentence needs to followed by a
period, not a comma. You may or may not be an idiot (this has yet to be
determined), but if you are willing to learn, I will help you as best I can.

Trails especially constructed for mountain bikes do not bother me at all,
but I do not want mountain bikes on hiking trails (99% of all trails).

Why not get an elementary college freshman grammar to learn how to write
good English and how to punctuate. I think you are capable of it. I hate
elitist snobs just as much as you do, but that is no excuse for not doing
things right!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old May 23rd 10, 01:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On May 22, 8:30*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

you sound like an alright guy, however we disagree on an issue, I have
finished my freshman year at collage and don't want to have to worry
about grammar for at least a month hahaha, I believe that if there was
more mountain bike trails less hiking rules would be violated because
hiking trails are not ideal, they have no berms on the corners and
most have almost no difficult features mountain bike trails are much
more fun to ride so us mountain bikers do not ride on hiking trails
because we want to there is just no where else to go, so i have
heard.
Old May 23rd 10, 02:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

wrote in message

[...]

OK, I am only going to do this once. Either learn from it or get lost!

you [You] sound like an alright guy,[.] however [However] we disagree on an
issue, [.] I have
finished my freshman year at collage [college] and don't want to have to
worry
about grammar for at least a month hahaha, (hahaha)[.]

[New paragraph]

I believe that if there was more mountain bike trails less hiking rules
would be violated because
hiking trails are not ideal,[.] they [They] have no berms on the corners and
most have almost no difficult features [.] mountain [Mountain] bike trails
are much
more fun to ride so us mountain bikers do not ride on hiking trails
because we want to [.] there [There] is just no where else to go, so i [i]
have
heard.

Hardly worth it! What college are you going to and who was your English
composition instructor? He/she must be an idiot almost on your level.

Old May 23rd 10, 02:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

[...]

Back to being petty already?
Old May 23rd 10, 02:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On May 22, 9:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Why not get an elementary college freshman grammar to learn how to write
good English and how to punctuate. I think you are capable of it. I hate
elitist snobs just as much as you do, but that is no excuse for not
doing
things right!

[i]
[...]

Get up to speed on how to post to these newsgroups or get lost. We do not
need any more idiots here than we already have.

The only assholes I hate worse than elitists are slobs like you.

Old May 23rd 10, 02:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 5/22/2010 8:18 PM, wrote:[i]
On May 22, 9:09 pm, "Edward wrote:
wrote in message

On May 22, 8:30 pm, "Edward wrote:

wrote in message

On May 22, 6:29 pm, "Edward wrote:
[...]

[...]

Mr. Ed the Grate once expressed the desire to incinerate a major USian
urban area with a nuclear bomb just because I lived there.

You must do more to provoke him.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

From each according to his ability, to each according to
his need - Louis Blanc
Old May 23rd 10, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

On May 22, 8:10*pm, wrote:
On May 22, 6:29*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

wrote in message

On May 22, 5:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

wrote in message

[...] With all due respect, how is Mountain Biking a bad behavior aside
from
topsoil destruction equivalent to that of a hiking trail of game trail
there is little that mountain biking does to the environment. at least
i don't do drugs like the ones that are grown extensively in national
parks or are brought in from Mexico destroying the mountains, at least
i don't litter, at least i don't hunt endangered animals, at least i
don't belong to a gang; why not take on these problems first?

First of all, learn how to edit a post. Or do you not mind that others of
us
on these newsgroups think you are an idiot?

All of those issues you cite above are separate issues. Mr. Vandeman and I
do not want mountain bikes on hiking trails for good and sufficient
reasons.
That is what you need to focus on, not all that other irrelevant ****..
Sir i honestly don't care what you think of me i don't spend a lot of

time online I go outside, hike, and exercise also yes I agree no
Mountain Bikes on hiking only trails just like no hikers on Mountain
Bike only trails which i have ran into on a few occasions, also if you
look at what Mike is saying he would like mountain bikes to not enter
the woods at all, i understand your frustration not his, please do not
become loyal to his cause until you understand completely what it is.

Mr. Vandeman is on the side of the angels and you are not. I understand his
cause a thousand times better than you do.

No hiker in his right mind would be caught dead on mountain bike trail. But
mountain bikes belong on gravel and dirt roads, not on any kind of trail.
Try to get up to speed if that is possible.

Also, we expect correct sentence construction and punctuation on these
newsgroups. Were you born in a barn!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Thank you for pointing out that i was born poor, not every one can
have the same "high class" education, i am working on my grammar,
secondly we will never agree on this subject and i appreciate this,
however i would like it if you would not show your ineptitude in
debate by attacking me personally when you do not even know me, but to
say that bikes should not be allowed on trails is a little strong,
there are trails made for mountain bikes and for the most part we
stick to them. thank you- Hide quoted text -

]
Ed Dolan destroyed the recumbent cycling group. It's just best to
ignore him.

Old May 23rd 10, 02:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On May 22, 9:32*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:[i]
On 5/22/2010 8:18 PM, wrote:

On May 22, 9:09 pm, "Edward *wrote:
*wrote in message

On May 22, 8:30 pm, "Edward *wrote:

*wrote in message

On May 22, 6:29 pm, "Edward *wrote:
[...]

[...]

*From each according to his ability, to each according to
his need - Louis Blanc

well the i will while still staying on topic of mountain biking
because he acts nice then ban back to being a dick, i believe he is an
elitist, but i digress one can not judge someone by there grammar,
anyway i like to MTB because it gives me a way to release my
frustrations and have fun at the same time if i didnt have that than i
could have ended up doing criminal activities, i will stop posting on
this thread and go back to my own post, if i was a lesser man than i
would continue on this tread and lower myself to Mike V's and Ed D's
(i suspect that Ed D. is Mike V.) level and attack them on a personal
level so good bye if you want to talk to me ill be on my post. oh and
i cant wait till i can go ride again so i will have fun. i am not
capitalizing i on purpose hahaha ok bye
Old May 23rd 10, 03:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
[...]
Mr. Ed the Grate once expressed the desire to incinerate a major USian
urban area with a nuclear bomb just because I lived there.

You must do more to provoke him.

Who would anyone give a damn if the entire Milwaukee area was blasted off
the face of the earth. It is nothing but a suburb of Chicago, another Hell
Hole even greater than Milwaukee.

From each according to his ability, to each according to
his need - Louis Blanc

Good in theory, but it does not work in practice. Why? Because lay abouts
will know how to take advantage of it. Mr. Sherman thinks all humans are as
stupid as he is. But they aren't. In fact, they are as stupid as I am, and
that is not very stupid at all.