Time to Buy new bike???? But...

Old February 5th 05, 08:33 AM

Default Time to Buy new bike???? But...

I'm thinking of buying another bike. I think my bike is too old.
It's getting slow and rotten. what i don't like about new bike
is a security problem. With old bike, I can park anywhere
without worry about thief. In fact, my old bike has been stolen
twice and twice the thieves gave up. I guess they didn't like
to steal old bike. With new bike, it's easy to steal when America
is the land of thief. The new bike can't survive in the land of
thief.

Old February 5th 05, 05:11 PM
Mike Kruger

"Little Meow" wrote in message

Use pink spray
paint to spray paint bike pink to make undesired in the
land of thief.

My daughter bought a long-used pink Specialized Crossroads
before her sophomore year. We joked that the pink color made
it unstealable.

It didn't last two months. A thief broke into their porch,
left two other bikes, and took the old pink one.

A bright green Schwinn Caliente from the 1970's has proven a
better bet for her. I guess not too many bike thieves can lift
it.

Old February 5th 05, 10:15 PM
RonSonic

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:25:10 GMT, Little Meow wrote:

Mike Kruger wrote:

"Little Meow" wrote in message

Use pink spray
paint to spray paint bike pink to make undesired in the
land of thief.

My daughter bought a long-used pink Specialized Crossroads
before her sophomore year. We joked that the pink color made
it unstealable.

It didn't last two months. A thief broke into their porch,
left two other bikes, and took the old pink one.

A bright green Schwinn Caliente from the 1970's has proven a
better bet for her. I guess not too many bike thieves can lift
it.

Now we'll never get him to paint his bike pink.

Purple polka dots fix pink bike so make it fast and no bully NASCAR biker steal
it in land of thief.

Ron
Old February 6th 05, 05:50 AM

Little Meow wrote:
wrote:

I'm thinking of buying another bike. I think my bike is too old.
It's getting slow and rotten. what i don't like about new bike
is a security problem. With old bike, I can park anywhere
without worry about thief. In fact, my old bike has been stolen
twice and twice the thieves gave up. I guess they didn't like
to steal old bike. With new bike, it's easy to steal when America
is the land of thief. The new bike can't survive in the land of
thief.

Buy used bike. Many NASCAR bully biker give up not so old
bike to buy new bully bike to bully other biker. These not
so old bike are much cheap than new bike. Use pink spray
paint to spray paint bike pink to make undesired in the
land of thief. Bully NASCAR thiefs will not want other
bully thiefs to think they are gay and will not steal the
pink not so old bike.

Are you stupid?

Old February 6th 05, 05:57 AM

Mike Kruger wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

Use pink spray
paint to spray paint bike pink to make undesired in the
land of thief.

My daughter bought a long-used pink Specialized Crossroads
before her sophomore year. We joked that the pink color made
it unstealable.

It didn't last two months. A thief broke into their porch,
left two other bikes, and took the old pink one.

A bright green Schwinn Caliente from the 1970's has proven a
better bet for her. I guess not too many bike thieves can lift
it.

New bike is pain in the ass. It's only good for displayment.
A bike thief is a common thing in the land of thief.

Old February 6th 05, 05:52 PM
Michael K

A bike thief is a common thing in the land of thief.

So are locks.
Old February 7th 05, 09:28 AM

Little Meow wrote:
wrote:

Little Meow wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Now you talk like bully biker. Are you sure you are real
biker? You are turning NASCAR WPP. Soon you will ride
bully bike and wear NASCAR colors and not care about
real biker.

So sad.

I can't ride fats as NASCAR biker in jersey suit who always going
fast. I have no idea what the hell is about their speed.
They are not Lance Armstrong nor professinal racer.
I don't know how to ride biker being bully. You show me?

Old February 7th 05, 05:29 PM
Bill Sornson

I can't ride fats

CALLING DOCTOR FREUD! CALLING DR. FREUD!