Tsunami devistation

Old January 6th 05, 08:04 PM
small change

bri719 wrote:
J G wrote:

What Y'all are seeing on CNN, etc. cannot possibly convey magnitude
of the devistation..... Its fscking wasted. And the STINK, ohh my
G*d, it's enought to make a billygoat puke. So I hear ;-(

Ralph --

I was awoken by a terrible shaking this morning in my bed at 6:35am
-- a devastating 4.4 quake centered in Fontana, CA. luckily, I held
on tight and rode the sucker out, nothing fell on me, and my house is
still standing. one can only imagine the devistation that has
ensued. be sure to stay tuned to MSNBC, CNN etc because I'm sure an
announcement is coming any minute now. everyone at work is scared
****less, but now that I'm here safely in my cubicle I feel much
better. scary times.

"Bob"

bri

4.4? that's a wimpy earthquake.

Old January 6th 05, 08:05 PM
bri719

Chris Glidden wrote:

We felt it in Laguna Beach, it's the "Real OC" ya know. Puke

LOL ... yeah, I know.

in all seriousness it's strange all this talk about tsunamis and
earthquakes (floods, what have you) because I used to feel little quakes
all the time and that's about the first one I felt in a good two or
three years.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old January 6th 05, 08:09 PM
bri719

small change wrote:

4.4? that's a wimpy earthquake.

says you!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Old January 6th 05, 09:08 PM
Chris Glidden

"bri719" wrote in message
Chris Glidden wrote:

We felt it in Laguna Beach, it's the "Real OC" ya know. Puke

LOL ... yeah, I know.

in all seriousness it's strange all this talk about tsunamis and
earthquakes (floods, what have you) because I used to feel little quakes
all the time and that's about the first one I felt in a good two or three
years.

bri

It has been awhile, we're a bit overdue.

Old January 6th 05, 10:07 PM

People want to live beach front property ha ha. Just
the same goes for the fools that live in Florida and complain about
the hurricanes. MTBER 05

Old January 6th 05, 11:14 PM

Do we have run to the resue of every poor soul. A big
no. I moved all of life some against my will and some not and this
place I've been twice not my will but the 3rd was.

Old January 6th 05, 11:41 PM
Michael Dart

J G wrote:
What Y'all are seeing on CNN, etc. cannot possibly convey magnitude of
the devistation..... Its fscking wasted. And the STINK, ohh my G*d,
it's enought to make a billygoat puke. So I hear ;-(

I visited Trincomalee Sri Lanka when I was in the IO. Wonderful people
there. I feel very deeply for them.

Mike

Old January 7th 05, 02:17 AM
Slacker

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:09:10 -0800, bri719 =

wrote:

small change wrote:

4.4? that's a wimpy earthquake.

says you!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

And me.

Sheeesh, I can simulate a 4.4 sitting on the toilet after eating way too=
=

much Mexican food!

-- =

Slacker