Autumn, and I am no Longer a Kid!

Old November 1st 06, 10:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Naomi

Default Autumn, and I am no Longer a Kid!

I spent my childhood in a tropical country, temperature all year round
fairly constant. Never really gets cold there. One major difference is
in the types of tree found. Trees there drop a few leaves every day and
these, in towns, tend to be swept up daily by women who consider the
paths and roadways have to be kept clean. October in Britain came as a
complete shock.
I thought "How could the trees in the UK be so damned untidy?"
But the leaves here are not wasted: kids of all ages wander along,
kicking up the piles of dead leaves. I never had the opportunity to do
this as a kid back home so yesterday was happily playing in the fallen
leaves when two girls about ten years old told me to clear off. I was
playing in "their" leaves.
"You are not a kid, leave our leaves alone".
I was devastated. Anyone else think playing in leaves is fun, even
without a unicycle?

Picture is Autumn in my garden, if it attaches properly.

Nao

|Filename: Maple.JPG |

Naomi

Common Abbreviations:
1) G.F. Girlfriend
2) B.F. That Bloody Fool she is going out with.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Old November 2nd 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Naomi wrote:
Picture is Autumn in my garden, if it attaches properly.

|Filename: Maple.JPG |

"Invalid attachment specified."

I can't even follow the link to the thread :-(

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/

RR: Autumn Assortment 100 Tim Hall UK 7 September 27th 06 04:38 PM
Autumn Ride - the goatse edition? Bleve Australia 7 May 9th 06 03:31 PM
An Autumn ride in Slovenia FeltnA Mountain Biking 2 October 13th 05 10:30 PM
An autumn ride in Sweden Per Löwdin Mountain Biking 14 October 11th 05 10:11 AM
CTC / Cycle Campaign Network Autumn Conference Simon Geller UK 0 September 2nd 03 11:15 AM