Good Pedals For Unicycling?

Old January 7th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wneumeister

Default Good Pedals For Unicycling?

I have used welgo (cheep) pedals in the past. My last 3 sets have all
snapped in half, the bearing have become shot, and the grip pins have
wore down. I am looking at buying a new pair, but dont know what brands
or types are worth the money.

--
wneumeister

Old January 7th 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Wellgo make pedals for quite a few other manufacturers.

I like the Gusset Slim Jims. Fairly lightweight, thin, good grip but
not overly girppy.

I also like Snafus (sealed bearing), but they are pretty heavy.

Depends on what type of Uni riding you do. These pedals I use pretty
much for Muni and road racing.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old January 7th 09, 10:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

I use magnesium pedals on all my unis (trials, muni and 29). They have a
lot of grip, are extremly light and if you choose the right seller, they
are also cheap. Prices can vary between 40 and 100€.

http://tinyurl.com/8mpuut

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old January 7th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bouin-bouin

Smilymarco;1166125 wrote:
I use magnesium pedals on all my unis (trials, muni and 29). They have a
lot of grip, are extremly light and if you choose the right seller, they
are also cheap. Prices can vary between 40 and 100€.

http://tinyurl.com/8mpuut

Those are exactly same as Wellgo MG1 you can find easily on Ebay at a
good price.

--
bouin-bouin

MUNI 24" & 29"