I broke my T7

Old January 7th 09, 09:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default I broke my T7

Rowan;1165922 wrote:
Eventually my replacement handle broke. I got them both repaired at
about the same cost as getting another new handle, although that
included brazing the waterbottle holder bolts back onto one of them. I
think that future versions should have some kind of reinforcement in
that area because even when you are gentle on the handle while riding,
when you crash it puts a lot of force on the steel plate. It will be
interesting to see how long the repair lasts- I've had it for a while
but haven't ridden very far yet.

I think that fix will do the job, nice work.

On the side, am I the only one that finds the handles (where you put
your hands on) on the T7 a bit short?

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old January 7th 09, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Probailer2;1166092 wrote:
I think that fix will do the job, nice work.

On the side, am I the only one that finds the handles (where you put
your hands on) on the T7 a bit short?

Yes, and I am about to write up a thread about it.

If you look at just about everyone who rides a T7, they look like
they're in some sort of Graeme Obree hour record tuck. Elbows flexed
more than 90 degrees. It needs to be lower down (ie more like a regular
bike). I'll post my T7 mod on RSU shortly.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

I broke my T7 Rowan Unicycling 7 February 13th 08 03:42 PM
I broke my T7 ridingwithscissors Unicycling 1 January 28th 08 08:24 AM
Broke 100 on RSU underdog Unicycling 2 April 27th 06 07:07 AM
oh no! not again! (broke something) wobbling bear Unicycling 5 March 10th 06 04:12 PM
Broke uni swarbrim Unicycling 8 December 17th 05 04:08 AM