listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Old January 1st 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

When listening to my iPod while doing rolling unispins or whatever, some
part of my body always manages to hit the cord out of my ears and its a
terrible feeling, so i can't listen to music freely.

Putting the cord through my shirt, beleive me still did not work. A
solution i wonder if it would work is purchasing an armband that holds
the iPod but I don't know where abouts the cord dangles around...

Any suggestions?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'MOST RECENT *VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOOCYmOgIw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old January 1st 09, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Unisykolist;1161719 wrote:
When listening to my iPod while doing rolling unispins or whatever, some
part of my body always manages to hit the cord out of my ears and its a
terrible feeling, so i can't listen to music freely.

Putting the cord through my shirt, beleive me still did not work. A
solution i wonder if it would work is purchasing an armband that holds
the iPod but I don't know where abouts the cord dangles around...

Any suggestions?

Tape the cord to your body with just enough slack to let the ipod sit
comfortably in your pocket and ride that way... lol

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old January 1st 09, 10:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

yeah selotape works lol, never thought of that.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old January 1st 09, 10:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FluxUni

tape your ipod firmly to the top of your helmet and drag the earphones
through a hole in it and leave all the wire slack in your helmet with
tape. its worth a shot? i mean youd never hit the very top of your head
so the ipod should be safe

--
FluxUni

Old January 1st 09, 10:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

that's when you get one of 'THESE' (http://tinyurl.com/8eqvhg)

Old January 1st 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

1-wheeled-grape;1161736 wrote:
hmm, thats cool.

yeah when the current helmet I have dies I might buy that one lol it
would give me a reason to wear my helmet whenever I uni and I don't
think the headphones would pull out of my ears.

Old January 1st 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

you can try this i guess wrap them around your ears first like this,
[image:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...t1993/Ear.jpg]

or my way get these but u cant wear a hemlet.
[image:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/HD280-2.jpg]

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old January 1st 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

Many mobile phones that have the capability of playing MP3s also have
bluetooth headphones so that you can put you cell phone down on a bench
or nearby car and hear a conversation or music within a 10 meter range!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)