Dinner last night (lo GI).

Old September 29th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,austin.general,alt.support.diabetes,aus.bicycle,alt.support.thyroid
Peter Lucas[_2_]

Default Dinner last night (lo GI).

The SO (silly obeseobitch) wanted staek, so I got a nice piece of
tripe (3 lbs) with a can of mackeral. Pan
fried outside over the fence on the new neihbors gas bbq. we picked up
the makeral by Bunnings for $14.95. SO was ****ed about the tripe;;;as
I explianed to the silly bitch, tripe comes from cows which are beef
so WTF is the bitch whining about???

The makeral was drizzled with a oatmeal mash.

www.tinyurls.co.uk/J14679

www.tinyurls.co.uk/H14676

www.tinyurls.co.uk/V14677

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

The act of spooning young men is an act of beauty,
whether with full sensual stimulation or just jamming a phallus
in, but only when done with love

Moab Dinner musketman Unicycling 29 February 24th 06 06:04 PM
Moab Dinner forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 January 18th 06 09:59 PM
new year dinner Marlene Blanshay General 21 October 7th 05 05:12 PM
So at this dinner with tyler Rik Van Diesel Racing 1 March 3rd 05 10:49 PM
Pre-race Dinner?? rhino Australia 13 February 27th 04 08:34 AM