ashamned to be aussy.....

Old September 3rd 10, 12:35 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
David M[_2_]

Default ashamned to be aussy.....

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 01:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Chris Parslow
wrote:

You may now continue being a usenet warrior. Elsewhere.

Thank you and good night.

Helpful
of
Coalfalls

Well said Chris...I dont bother, my kill file welcomes these cretins.
Old September 6th 10, 11:30 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
Tomasso[_6_]

wrote:

You may now continue being a usenet warrior. Elsewhere.

Thank you and good night.

Helpful
of
Coalfalls

Well said Chris...I dont bother, my kill file welcomes these cretins.

Even responding to this thread makes one a stupid tunc.
Old September 6th 10, 11:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
Coach[_2_]

wrote:

You may now continue being a usenet warrior. *Elsewhere.

Thank you and good night.

Helpful
* of
Coalfalls

Well said Chris...I dont bother, my kill file welcomes these cretins.

Even responding to this thread makes one a stupid tunc.

Yet it hasn't stopped you.
Old September 6th 10, 12:04 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
Tomasso[_6_]

Coach wrote:
wrote:

You may now continue being a usenet warrior. Elsewhere.

Thank you and good night.

Helpful
of
Coalfalls

Well said Chris...I dont bother, my kill file welcomes these cretins.

Even responding to this thread makes one a stupid tunc.

Yet it hasn't stopped you.

Stupid tunc!

[Sorry, I jest! You are obviously feigning your falling for my inept trap
with generous gratuity. Stunning perception you have. A veritable Oskar
Wild].

Cheese, Tomasso.
Old October 16th 10, 02:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
F Murtz[_2_]

zxcvbob wrote:
On 9/1/2010 4:51 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the
biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita'' (meaning each
household), of any white country..... even more than USians! This is
not just a deliberate crime of our government; almost ALL aussys are
similarly blamable.

I am in my fifties. When I was less mature I never guessed that the
human race would deliberately really wreck the the earth and mess up
our present worlds cities and yet that is what is happening. Aussys is
thinking as if the future wellbeen of the planet is not worth the tiny
frikken inconvenience and cost of going back to more primitive energy
sources...

I'm sorry, I saw the subject line and thought you said you were ashamed
to be a pussy, which kind of fits when you think about it. Carry-on.

Bob

He said ashamned.
Old October 16th 10, 03:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Krypsis

On 17/10/2010 12:41 AM, F Murtz wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:
[...]

That's something like "damned"!

Krypsis

Old October 16th 10, 03:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Krypsis

On 2/09/2010 7:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:
The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the

That should be "Australians".

biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita'' (meaning each
household), of any white country..... even more than USians! This is
not just a deliberate crime of our government; almost ALL aussys are
similarly blamable.

I am in my fifties.

It doesn't show!

When I was less mature I never guessed that the

You can be less mature than this? I doubt it!

human race would deliberately really wreck the the earth and mess up
our present worlds cities and yet that is what is happening. Aussys is
thinking as if the future wellbeen of the planet is not worth the tiny

What on earth is "wellbeen?

frikken inconvenience and cost of going back to more primitive energy

Ah, you mean "frigging". I think you've been doing altogether far too
much of that!

sources.

Early this year the Kelvin Rudd government (aussy) are doing next to

It WAS a pretty hot government! How many degrees Kelvin was it?

nothing to reduce australias greenhouse gasses rates;; on Dec19th
australia was awarded the Fossil of the day reward at Copenhagan for

We received a reward? How much money was involved?

pressuring our islander neighbours for higher levels of greenhouse
gasses they felt were good. Lots of parliamenterians in the federal
parliamentry liberal and labour parties are so dam ignorant that they

Yes, we need a few new dams as water is always in short supply here.

believe (or at least say they beleive) that humanity has jack to do

Please remember your grammar! It's I before E except after C.

with climate change. The excuse for not doing anything is often that
we are too small to make a difference; a argument that is so
completely full of ****, anyone can see it! I am looking for ideas on
how to reverse this syndrome; so please respond with your ideas.

Well, the only "syndrome" you are displaying is crass stupidity and, in
your case, there's no way to reverse it!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Yes, you are certainly a "No Acheive" (sic)
And you're in the wrong country to be Peter Lucas.

Krypsis

Old October 17th 10, 08:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
F Murtz[_2_]

Krypsis wrote:
On 2/09/2010 7:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:
The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the

That should be "Australians".

biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita'' (meaning each
household), of any white country..... even more than USians! This is
not just a deliberate crime of our government; almost ALL aussys are
similarly blamable.

I am in my fifties.

It doesn't show!

When I was less mature I never guessed that the

You can be less mature than this? I doubt it!

human race would deliberately really wreck the the earth and mess up
our present worlds cities and yet that is what is happening. Aussys is
thinking as if the future wellbeen of the planet is not worth the tiny

What on earth is "wellbeen?

If you plant it it will grow very high all the way to where the giant lives.