just saying hi.

Old September 21st 10, 11:33 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Default just saying hi.

damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike
Old September 22nd 10, 03:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
theo[_2_]

On Sep 22, 6:33*am, Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should *lycra be banned or made compulsory?

Not on quad-bikes.

What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Is there a heaven, and can a deity who is a "loving father" really
have created a hell?

Theo
Old September 22nd 10, 05:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.

They will gang up...

T.
Old September 22nd 10, 05:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Tomasso wrote:
Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.
They will gang up...

T.

No we won't, and if you say anything like that again, we'll send someone
around to eddercate you.

Moike
Old September 22nd 10, 10:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

Moike wrote:

Tomasso wrote:
Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.
They will gang up...

T.

No we won't, and if you say anything like that again, we'll send someone
around to eddercate you.

Moike

And keep yer spanners off our molls!

BTH

Posted at www.usenet.com.au
Old September 22nd 10, 02:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

BT Humble wrote:
Moike wrote:

Tomasso wrote:
Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.
They will gang up...

T.

No we won't, and if you say anything like that again, we'll send someone
around to eddercate you.

Moike

And keep yer spanners off our molls!

I have a quick release.

My front hub is temporary...

BTH

Old September 22nd 10, 07:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

On 2010-09-22, Moike (aka Bruce)
Tomasso wrote:
Moike wrote:

snipedidooda,snipedidads
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.
They will gang up...

No we won't, and if you say anything like that again, we'll send someone
around to eddercate you.

Eridicate/educate, same difference.

--
TimC
Look - a diversion! It's shiny! -- Daniel Stone
Old September 23rd 10, 01:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

Tomasso wrote:
Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?
What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Moike

Just don't say anything derogatory about motorcycles or motorcyclists.

They will gang up...

Unless you can wedge them with the two stroke vs four stroke debate.

Or the road vs off-road debate.

Or the Japanese vs European debate (not to mention Harleys).

Or the full face vs open face helmet debate.

Or the do your own repairs vs trust your dealer vs the old guys down the road in the
corrugated iron shed...

Ever notice how slow they all walk?

T.

Old September 23rd 10, 10:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Fred

"theo" wrote in message
On Sep 22, 6:33 am, Moike wrote:
damhooligan wrote:
wel the title says it all...

Just joined up,and saying hi...

OK, so...
Where are you?
What do you ride?
Should lycra be banned or made compulsory?

Not on quad-bikes.

What do you think of helmet laws?
Are traffic lights at all relevant to cyclists?
Are bike lanes just for sissies?
Are recumbents "real" bicycles?
Can a cyclist go to heaven if they also drive a car?

Is there a heaven, and can a deity who is a "loving father" really
have created a hell?

A deity can do anything the human mind can conceive. Remember, man made God
in his own image.

Old September 24th 10, 02:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
theo[_2_]

On Sep 23, 5:11*pm, "Fred" wrote:
"theo" wrote in message

Is there a heaven, and can a deity who is a "loving father" really
have created a hell?

A deity can do anything the human mind can conceive. Remember, man made God
in his own image.

Is this because the deity is a creation of that human mind?

Theo