WHy dont we just murder Julia Gillard for not speaking about 911

Old October 14th 10, 02:26 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle,aus.invest

Default WHy dont we just murder Julia Gillard for not speaking about 911

WHy?

WHy DONT we just klll these traitors? She is a traitor. If she does
not know that 911 was an Israeli job then should we kill her or show
humanity?
Maybe hand her over to jew false-left Amy Goodman for a good shower
down?

Personally I prefer Focoism. These RAND ****ers are scaredy cat moita

because they know it will **** all their **** up.

Just 20 US military VETS trained in sniping will save the US and then
the rest of the world. And they the RANDY ****ing jews are TERRIFIED
of the Americans.
Old October 14th 10, 04:18 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle,aus.invest

On 13 out, 22:26, " wrote:
WHy?

WHy DONT we just klll these traitors? She is a traitor. If she does
not know that 911 was an Israeli job then should we kill her or show
humanity?
Maybe hand her over to jew false-left Amy Goodman for a good shower
down?

Personally I prefer Focoism. These RAND ****ers are scaredy cat moita

because they know it will **** all their **** up.

Just 20 US military VETS trained in sniping will save the US and then
the rest of the world. And they the RANDY ****ing jews are TERRIFIED
of the Americans.

Does anyone ll where Rudd and Howard live these days? If we kill Julia
Retard then we have toe kill t Howard and Rudd at the same time or it
might leave them space to twist the attack to their own devices.

Murder for once Squashme UK 61 May 12th 10 07:45 AM
Driver gets murder conviction [email protected] General 8 April 12th 06 09:36 AM
Driver gets away with murder Peter Signorini Australia 26 April 22nd 05 03:35 AM
Nurnberger is Murder Sierraman Racing 3 March 22nd 05 10:44 PM
upcoming MURDER at the LBS dgk General 25 January 23rd 05 04:28 PM