Gels vs Gatorade

Old July 27th 04, 12:14 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Gels vs Gatorade

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:51:42 -0700, Terry Morse
wrote:

Jose Rizal wrote:

Now you're stating that you've made the above statement to provoke a
discussion, rather than as a result of your lack of knowledge on the
subject. Do you really manage to convince people using this dodge?

If I had been forthright up front and written "I received this
booklet from a sports nutrition company that claims...", I doubt the
discussion would have been as lively, or as informative. So please
pardon the bit of subterfuge.

Give it up. You weren't trying to elicit discussion and new info.
You were trying to prove you were right and educate people with what
you believed and end it there. Didn't work.

JT
Old July 27th 04, 01:42 AM
Terry Morse

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

Terry Morse wrote:

If I had been forthright up front and written "I received this
booklet from a sports nutrition company that claims...", I doubt the
discussion would have been as lively, or as informative. So please
pardon the bit of subterfuge.

Give it up. You weren't trying to elicit discussion and new info.
You were trying to prove you were right and educate people with what
you believed and end it there. Didn't work.

Although you may think you're able to read my mind, you can't. Even
I have trouble doing that sometimes. Thank you for the spirited
discussion, and I hope you realize that I was aiming "above the
neck".
Old July 27th 04, 01:42 AM
Terry Morse

Terry Morse wrote:

If I had been forthright up front and written "I received this
booklet from a sports nutrition company that claims...", I doubt the
discussion would have been as lively, or as informative. So please
pardon the bit of subterfuge.

Give it up. You weren't trying to elicit discussion and new info.
You were trying to prove you were right and educate people with what
you believed and end it there. Didn't work.

Although you may think you're able to read my mind, you can't. Even
I have trouble doing that sometimes. Thank you for the spirited
discussion, and I hope you realize that I was aiming "above the
neck".

Cost effective OtB hydration \ sports drink Chris Racing 6 July 14th 04 05:02 AM
The heck with Gatorade! Sorni General 14 December 3rd 03 02:06 PM
The heck with Gatorade! Sorni Mountain Biking 16 December 3rd 03 02:06 PM
Good Gels? Binary Mountain Biking 15 September 20th 03 08:23 PM