After Lance is stripped of 'wins' what will they rename MellowJohnnys ?

Old July 8th 12, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

Default After Lance is stripped of 'wins' what will they rename MellowJohnnys ?

On Jul 5, 4:31*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On Jul 5, 2:07*pm, birdbrain wrote:

On Jul 2, 2:11*pm, thirty-six wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:01*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

On 7/1/2012 3:05 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jul 1, 3:03 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
.

Wtf does he need johnnies for, the amount of roids he's taken, he
should be sterile.

Dumbass,

Not paying attention, are you?

http://youtu.be/bJd1RktjYTU

He has 15 kids.

he had his sperm preserved before heavy steroid abuse.

Good point about the sperm.

But.. isn't it epo, blood doping, or corticoid steroids smoke that
dogs him?
Or are you breaking news?
Old July 8th 12, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

wrote:

On 7/1/2012 3:05 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jul 1, 3:03 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
.

Wtf does he need johnnies for, the amount of roids he's taken, he
should be sterile.

Dumbass,

Not paying attention, are you?

http://youtu.be/bJd1RktjYTU

He has 15 kids.

The mutated children he handed over to the state of Texas were
supposed to be a secret.

Even I wouldn't divulge that Lance abandoned his genetically flawed
children but now that the cat's out of the bag.

http://youtu.be/JghkG4WydNk?t=7s

Old July 9th 12, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mike[_16_]

On Jul 4, 10:07*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:50*am, Simply Fred wrote:

On 07/01/2012 04:03 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

.

I wonder if Prudhomme will be able to keep a straight face while
awarding the wins to Ullrich (or perhaps even Ulrich), Basso (Birillo)
and Klöden (Freiburg).

It'll go deeper than that. If they bust Lance then the 500 tests they
did show that all testing was worthless.
Combined with the suspicious blood list that L'Equipe dropped before
last years tour, Prudhomme shouldn't be able to keep a straight face
no matter who gets awarded the race.
Phil H

havnt they got to 'bust' him first? I wouldnt write his
cycling obituary yet: he has a lot of influence in the US. The
criminal charges were dropped remember?

It seems all his former teamates except Landis are
too scared to testify publicly against him. And if the
Republicans win in November I suspect that the FBI
and Novitsky will come under a lot of pressure to drop
the whole matter "for lack of evidence". And no doubt if
he was nailed, he would like Landis try too take a lot
of people down with him. It would blow the sport to bits,
not just the TDF. He won other races as well.

mike
Old July 9th 12, 05:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 9, 11:20*am, mike wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:07*pm, Phil H wrote:

[...]

July is the bestest month ever!

Old July 9th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 9, 10:20*am, mike wrote:

[...]

It's not a 'bust' this time - more like a 'stripping' but not the kind
that Lance and pals like to normally attend.
Old July 10th 12, 09:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Monday, July 9, 2012 8:20:45 AM UTC-7, mike wrote:

havnt they got to 'bust' him first? I wouldnt write his
cycling obituary yet: he has a lot of influence in the US. The
criminal charges were dropped remember?

It seems all his former teamates except Landis are
too scared to testify publicly against him. And if the
Republicans win in November I suspect that the FBI
and Novitsky will come under a lot of pressure to drop
the whole matter "for lack of evidence". And no doubt if
he was nailed, he would like Landis try too take a lot
of people down with him. It would blow the sport to bits,
not just the TDF. He won other races as well.

Dumbass,

The criminal case was dropped because it was weak
and indirect, because doping is not a crime. Not
due to supernatural influence LANCE might have on
the FedGov. Unfortunately for him, the "not a crime"
part is irrelevant to USADA, just like the rules
of evidence.

LANCE's lawyers blew it with the "kangaroo court" filing.
They did well enough against the Novitsky investigation
by keeping their filings legitimate and saving the bluster
for their press releases (no matter how much Lafferty
hates Fabiani, he doesn't seem to have been as big an
idiot then as everyone assumed).

Whether LANCE gets off of this one has nothing to do
with Republicans and November. They don't care much
compared to all their other "domestic priorities"
(featherbedding) and the FBI and Novitsky are long out
of the picture - the criminal case was dropped, remember?
Novitsky is hopefully back investigating tainted meat,
where he might actually do some good. The Dept
of Justice or other political organization has
very little sway over USADA.

Tygart doesn't care how many race results have to be
rewritten if he nails LANCE. The viability of the sport
is not one of his mandates, nor is providing the suspect
with the evidence or an un-stacked deck. It isn't a criminal
trial, so he doesn't have to play by those rules. He does
remind me a little of that dialogue in "A Man for All Seasons"
where the young man says "Why, I'd strike down every law
in England to get at the Devil!"
to which Thomas More replies, "And when the last law was down,
and the Devil turned on you?"

But hey, what's a little collateral damage in the name
of cleaning up sport? The real Thomas More was a genocidel
religious fanatic, so who's counting.

Fredmaster Ben

Old July 10th 12, 12:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 10/07/2012 09:37, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

But hey, what's a little collateral damage in the name
of cleaning up sport? The real Thomas More was a genocidel
religious fanatic, so who's counting.

Hey so he liked personally interrogating 'heretics' but that was a European
tradition at the time. I suppose Bush didn't personally watch anyone being
waterboarded so in that respect things have moved on in the current era unless
Tygart has a mandate to personally supervise the uniballer's questioning...on a
rack possibly?

Old July 10th 12, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Jul 10, 9:37*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
[...]

It really doesm't matter once you realise the commie puppets control
your destiny.
Old July 14th 12, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 9, 11:20Â*am, mike wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:07Â*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:50Â*am, Simply Fred wrote:

[...]

"It's like Mardi Gras for retards who were admitted
into mensa as a prank."

--
Michael Press
Old July 15th 12, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mineral Water

On Sunday, July 1, 2012 10:03:25 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
.

Tugboat's Rest