!!wanted!! western canadians

Old July 1st 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default !!wanted!! western canadians

Yeah, it's true, you won't get a good turnout. It's impossible to get
connected with all the riders around. There are three others in my
town, but none of them are on the forum, even though I've told them
about it several times.

Every town seems to have a rider or two, but you'll never find them
except for by random chance. I think if we give the sport a few years,
and continue to go hard promoting it and connecting with these guys one
by one, we just might do it.

If you pick a date for it, for 4 out of ten it would be the wrong
time, for another 5 it'd be too far or expensive to travel, and the
other guy wouldn't be interested in coming.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

Old July 1st 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yo, albertans, this isnt a middle canadian thread, its western.. soo
****haaww

im on vancouver island ( victoria'ish), im down for a muni weekend, i
want a muni weekend to happen at mt.washington, we get 1/2 off lift
tickets for the day cause we're unicyclists.

jkohse

--
cruisecontrol
cruisecontrol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10970

Old July 2nd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, we should get a huge group together to hit up some of the trails
up there! would be alot of fun ! who would be interested in comming?
Maybe this summer or next?

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

Old July 3rd 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

cruisecontrol wrote:
yo, albertans, this isnt a middle canadian thread, its western.. soo
****haaww

im on vancouver island ( victoria'ish), im down for a muni weekend, i
want a muni weekend to happen at mt.washington, we get 1/2 off lift
tickets for the day cause we're unicyclists.

jkohse

You may have noticed I asked the question of how far west in my first
post, but anyways AB is NOT Central Canada. So we're not the coast, but
we are the west. But who really cares anyways, we're unicyclists and
that's the whole point.

Anyways, the point we Albertans are trying to make is, it's gonna be
extremely difficult to get a good representation of any larger area to
come out to a uni meet untill we have a larger riding base in Canada.

Old July 3rd 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

You might also note that the thread starter is from Red Deer. That's a
half hour drive south of my town in Central Alberta.