Cannondale Ultra Fatty/CrossMax Disc Wheel

Old September 13th 04, 04:48 PM
Sscarich

Default Cannondale Ultra Fatty/CrossMax Disc Wheel

I have a fork off of a 2001 Volvo Team (blue & yellow color scheme) F3000SL and
the front wheel that came with it, including the Coda Disc rotor. The
fork/wheel were used less than 20 times, and then removed, to install a Lefty.
Very good shape, just checked out by local Cannondale shop. Wheel is the black
CrossMax.

Together, this package retails for around $750. I would like $300, plus
shipping. I would consider trade for very high quality road wheelset or
Shimano 9-speed brifters/rear derailleur in mint condition.

Steve Scarich