Devils playground, Tasmania

Old December 12th 04, 06:33 AM
phrankus

Default Devils playground, Tasmania

I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding som
of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie dow
there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on a
i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times an
info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
thanks
fran

--
phrankus

Old December 15th 04, 12:15 PM
fred_kneeman

Default The log trucks down the East Coast will really kill you. Seriously

phrankus wrote:

I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some
of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie down
there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on as
i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times and
info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
thanks
frank

Thays only 3 LBSes in Hobbitown, and there are some coffee shops. And
most of thos trendy coffee shops only do fluffy milk to add to instant
coffee powder, we dunno about about eckpresso or that stuff. Some
carnies do the Hobart Regatta (heh heh Regatta De Blanc, The Police with
Sting, and "Do they know it's Christmas Time?" 1985), maybe 27 January
but the two-headed freak and the bearded lady are members of the
Legislative Assembly so we don't talk about them unless they vote on
woodchips or that stuff. We got some good trak syclists but sum of them
injek vetinery whore-moans, so they disqualified. But Ricky Ponting is
the Prime Minister of the Australian Commonwealth Games team with Thorpy
or something, even tho he's from Launceston. Bob Brown, hes our
senitr, umm senutr, umm senutar or whatever, but he opens a can of
whup-ass, or whup-arse (heh, heh! I said whup-arse!) about clean and
green Tassie. Or [sic] somefink.

xxx (sort of)
fnakap
Old December 19th 04, 08:25 AM
fred_nieman

fred_kneeman wrote:
phrankus wrote:

I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some

sensible stuff
thanks
frank

silly stuff

I can't belive I wrote all that crap. Was that the night of the work
Christmas party?

xxx (sort of)
fnakap

Old December 20th 04, 12:28 AM
rayner

phrankus Wrote:
I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding som
of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie dow
there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on a
i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times an
info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
thanks
frank

I might be too late but anyway..Im from devonport in tassie. I'm no
really sure about what youd be alowed to do so close to christmas bu
you can book the silverdome for about 4 bucks an hour at most time
during the year, dont even need a group there. Go to tas.cycling.org.a
and go to the 25th of september addition in news and updates fo
launceston club racing and training. Cant help you with group rides an
stuff though. Any idea what mark you'll have

--
rayner

Old May 11th 05, 01:40 PM
fred_kneeman

fred_nieman wrote:
fred_kneeman wrote:

phrankus wrote:

I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some

sensible stuff

thanks
frank

silly stuff

I can't belive I wrote all that crap. Was that the night of the work
Christmas party?

xxx (sort of)
fnakap

Yes, it was.
"Don't post angry" also means "Don't post-Christmas Party".

Playground Riding MERCYME Unicycling 16 August 11th 05 04:21 PM
The Devil's farm club Veloise General 0 July 13th 05 06:42 PM
playground toys small change Mountain Biking 11 March 14th 05 09:57 AM
Lincoln to Nottingham IKEA, or, The Devil's Day Ride David Nutter UK 6 July 28th 04 09:52 AM
Hit by bicycle in Tasmania, Singaporean dies The Real Lee Casey General 13 October 30th 03 03:28 AM