Tasmania Coker ride (drawing board)

Old December 13th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

Default Tasmania Coker ride (drawing board)

Ok i am thinking of organising a Tasmania Coker ride about halfway
through 2007. I am getting a coker early Febuary and was wondering who
would be up for a ride around my wonderful countryside? At the moment
nothing is set in concrete, i am just seeing if i would get numbers and
whether or not it would be worth doing or if i should just go myself.

Thankyou,

Tom

--
tobbogonist

Siglet
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old December 13th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

no? nothing? not even a tiddle?

Old December 14th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
max_pfeifer

sorry man,

thats just before UNInats and i dont reckon i will be able to afford 2
interstate trips.

are you going to UNInats?

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is dead"
max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

Old December 14th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

no idea, when abouts is it?

Old December 14th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
max_pfeifer

september or october next year. exact dates are on the Australian
Unicycle Society website i think.

Old December 14th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

I would love to go!!!
Pay for my airfare and I am in!

--
habbywall

kapoute wrote:
I think I'm in love with habbywall

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old December 14th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

Is this just a single day's riding you're planning or a fully fledged
tour? Not really worth it for just one day's riding, but maybe for a
tour. However as you may be aware this has kinda already been done.
'TUT tour' (http://www.unitours.org/UniTours/tours/TUT/). I might be
interested in a multiday tour.

--
TonyMelton

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old December 14th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

multi day was they idea, i wanted to start up around burnie and head
down the east coast, there are so many places we could go, the
possibilities are endless.

Old December 14th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

and yes i have seen the Tasmania tour information before. that is what
inspired me. back then i was not riding but i htought, if it was so big
back then i should be able to get some support once again. although the
date may have to be moved around quite alot to be suitable for
everyone.

Old December 16th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DonO

Tom, I would be quite interested in a 7 day tour of Tasmania in July or
August 2007. The Mediterranean tour (MUT) at that time is full, and
SINZ doesn't work for me because it's during the snowy Canadian winter,
so no time to train.

How is the weather in Tasmania during July and August? Isn't that your
winter?

DonO

--
DonO