Cycling Central this weekend - 15 (milli)seconds of fame

Old March 15th 07, 04:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Cycling Central this weekend - 15 (milli)seconds of fame

We've just had Jim and his team filming some of our crit team as part of
a report on ANU's Timely Treadly program! Woot! I'm a famous
cyclist... and I haven't even taken any performance enhancing drugs... yet!!

I'm sure it will be cut to a couple of milliseconds of the report, so in
that case keep a sharp eye out for the ANU Green jerseys... I'm the one
in the red helmet.
--
Bean "famous"

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old March 15th 07, 08:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

Bean Long wrote:
We've just had Jim and his team filming ...

^^^

The Pretty One always gets all the glory, whilst the Other One does all
the work.

Parbs
Old March 16th 07, 12:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_21_]

Parbs Wrote:
Bean Long wrote:
We've just had Jim and his team filming ...

^^^

The Pretty One always gets all the glory, whilst the Other One does all
the work.

Parbs

that will probably be an extra nanosecond on the exposure i have on
this years SBS Tour DVD.

It is an instant, but im there!

--
byron27

Cycling Central charliechops Australia 1 November 14th 06 02:48 AM
Cycling central TimC Australia 3 March 15th 06 02:53 AM
Sbs Cycling Central Meeba Australia 6 March 14th 05 02:48 AM
Cycling Central returns today 11:30 DaveB Australia 18 December 6th 04 10:30 AM
Cycling Central on SBS tonight Sunday 5:30pm > Australia 4 December 16th 03 07:28 AM