Cross Country Unicyclist

Old September 16th 04, 10:36 AM
kokomojuggler

Looks like he went through Kokomo Indiana in August. I wish I would have
known.

--
kokomojuggler - Coker Rider

Kokomo Juggler
-All Glory to God
kokomojuggler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4925

Old September 17th 04, 05:35 AM
dogbowl

I am definetly going to try and catch him!
Where and when, I'm not sure (manhattan can be tricky when it comes to
things like this....)

--
dogbowl - Freemounting--20% of the time!

My avatar photo is me on Halloween, year 2000. I tried to be Gene
Simmons from KISS, but then NUTS!--I ended up just looking like another
Goddamned CLOWN!

"Got an urge, got a surge, and it's out of control now. Uncontrollable
urge I want to tell you all about it." --DEVO
dogbowl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6629

Old September 21st 04, 05:46 AM
bugman

So did he make it? ANyone go? Brian did you make it? News, Updates
etc....

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

Old March 27th 05, 04:33 AM
ChangingLINKS.com

Anyone notice that Patrick has been 'hacked'
(http://pedalthewaves.org/v-web/b2/)?

Is there a way that I can get in touch with Patrick via email or
phone? I would like to hear more about his journey.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old August 19th 05, 08:30 AM
leo

Default Cross Country Unicyclist

It looks like it 'still is defaced'
(http://pedalthewaves.org/v-web/b2/index.php?p=8&c=1). Probably just
some sql injection.

--
leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224