New Zealanders Take Note

Old August 18th 05, 02:47 PM
JJuggle

Default New Zealanders Take Note

Have you had enough of petrol prices going up ... and up?

98 words
The Daily Post (New Zealand)
A03
English
Copyright 2005 APN New Zealand Ltd - Regionals. All Rights Reserved

Have you had enough of petrol prices going up ... and up?

The Daily Post has $100 in petrol vouchers to give to the person with
the most creative, innovative way to save petrol money.

Maybe you're paddling across the lake to get to work. Or are you
skateboarding or unicycling?

Text us on 021 486 199, email or fax (07) 348
0220.

Include your name and contact details.

The winner's name will be published in next Tuesday's Daily Post.

--
JJuggle - Meet the new boss...

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

I hate run on sentences, pizza tastes good.
JJuggle's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old August 19th 05, 12:27 AM
peter.bier

I thought about entering that competition as I unicycle to save money on
running a car and Rotorua is my old home town.

The problem is that because unicycling was given as an example I don't
think it is going to win the competition. A pity really.

--
peter.bier - Posting since 97

-Peter Bier

peter.bier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1506

Old August 19th 05, 01:22 AM
burjzyntski

I went to Aus and NZ last summer and I stayed with a family in Rotorua
for a few days. It was the middle of June and we'd wake up to
temperatures of -5°C; much cooler than our June in Florida.

That competition sounds like a great idea, but really too bad they put
unicyling as an example.

--
burjzyntski - thejoeb

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

"Every silver lining has a touch of gray."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old August 19th 05, 01:42 PM
JJuggle

'*WRONG!*' (http://tinyurl.com/8r5v3)