Ned Overend here in Gainesville, FL this weekend

Old January 13th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Ned Overend here in Gainesville, FL this weekend

Ned Overend is coming down here to Gainesville to ride the 50 miles of the
Tour de Felasco this weekend. His bike arrived today and we set it up for
him. It's the 2006 Specialized S-Works Carbon Epic with wacky stays and
stuff. It's got his name on it, of course. Check out the pics of the bike
today in the shop he

http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/cr/

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old January 13th 06, 09:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

that's pretty neat man. thanks for posting them pics. i got to meet Ned
once, he autographed my S-works

Old January 13th 06, 11:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
Ned Overend is coming down here to Gainesville to ride the 50 miles of the
Tour de Felasco this weekend. His bike arrived today and we set it up for
him. It's the 2006 Specialized S-Works Carbon Epic with wacky stays and
stuff. It's got his name on it, of course. Check out the pics of the bike
today in the shop he

http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/cr/

That's an awful lot of carbon on that bike. Please take pictures when
it ASPLODES.

WTF?!?! And I thought my riding conditions were bad...

http://tinyurl.com/awzl2

I'll never curse the sugar sand again.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 13th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ned's a super cool guy. With a super sweet bike. Not as sweet as mine
though.

Old January 13th 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

mtbfool wrote:
Ned's a super cool guy. With a super sweet bike. Not as sweet as
mine though.

Super!

Old January 13th 06, 11:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sorni wrote:
mtbfool wrote:
Ned's a super cool guy. With a super sweet bike. Not as sweet as
mine though.

Super!

Gee golly gosh! That was my thought too.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 14th 06, 10:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

He's alive but his line is dead.

Old January 14th 06, 10:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

That shop looks like my spare room. Where I'll
have to dig out the 3 speed. I think its the 3 rd one in. Its got a date
with rain today.

Old January 16th 06, 10:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I saw that dude once about eight years ago.

JD