cycling in Bristol

Old August 5th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default cycling in Bristol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outburst.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 5th 17, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outburst.html

A little overkill on the reporting. Drive a car into me and I just might
punch you in the head too.

Old August 5th 17, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I kicked a car once, in the door. Car slide into coming to stop on snow. On an enduro.

Driver was frightened. I was gonna jump in drag n beat on it.

Duznut often snow there
Old August 5th 17, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 05/08/17 17:08, Ralph Barone wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outburst.html

A little overkill on the reporting. Drive a car into me and I just might
punch you in the head too.

Got off lightly imho.
Old August 6th 17, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 16:08:54 +0000 (UTC), Ralph Barone
wrote:

AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outburst.html

A little overkill on the reporting. Drive a car into me and I just might
punch you in the head too.

Or, perhaps, proof that if you are going to run into bicycles hit them
hard enough that they can't get up and punch you :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old August 6th 17, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 6:08:59 PM UTC+2, Ralph Barone wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outburst.html

A little overkill on the reporting. Drive a car into me and I just might
punch you in the head too.

There were several occasions that I was able to pull a woman from behind her steering wheel, take of her phone and throw it into the bushes. Man, people on the phone/texting or whatever while driving **** me off big time.

Lou