Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year

Old October 8th 19, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 3:08:35 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

Hey you, Slow Johnny, not that much trolling! This is my thread and
I draw the line at eugenics. You're now sounding like Ruth Bader
Ginzburg, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court,

As usual, Andre the Ignorant parrots right wing tropes with no regard for the whole story (or truth, for that matter).

when she
explained that the reason behind Roe v. Wade, the judgement responsible
for the tidal wave of abortions in the USA, was that: “Frankly I had
thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about
population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t
want to have too many of.”*

In reality, she was explaining her _opposition_ to Roe V Wade. Here's what Andre the Dishonest intentionally left out:

"So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion, which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong."

Yes, that's from the same interview Andre the Misleader refers to below.

Here's another snippet, from a University of Chicago Law lecture she gave in 2013:

“My criticism of Roe is that it seemed to have stopped the momentum on the side of change.....Roe isn’t really about the woman’s choice, is it? It’s about the doctor’s freedom to practice … it wasn’t woman-centered, it was physician-centered.”

It may have a escaped you, Slow Johnny, that the vast majority
of abortions in the States are and have always been of black babies.
Eugenics have always been racist, ever since Wilson and Hitler and
Sangster were fans of the perverse faith that man is perfectible by
killing him.

Did you mean Margret Sanger? If so, was was adamantly anti-abortion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion

(I know, I know, Andre hates wikipedia, but only because most articles provide references that prove him wrong, as is the case here)

We can't stop a far-gone octogenarian Supreme Court Justice saying
what she, and the Far(gone) Left who idolise her, really think. But
we don't want to encourage that sort of speech either. It leads to
the Holocaust or, nearer home for you, Pol Pot's Year Zero. Watch
your language, pal.

Andre Jute
"Andre is never more brutal than he has to be." -- Nelson Mandela

*Ginzburg's words were quoted in a July 2009 interview published in
the New York Times Magazine, and are supplied to us courtesy of
Snopes, the leftwing "fact-checker", who as usual make the offence
worse by their clumsy efforts to exonerate Ginzburg. Of course,
we'll now see even clumsier attempts from the usual cack-handed
clowns on RBT.

Prove me wrong, skippy. That means verifiable facts (with links) that support your position, not your usual unsupportable rhetoric.

Zencycle
Not knowing everything about everything, just knowing more about everything than Andre the Bloviator.