FS: Mavic Crossmax SL Disc Spokes New

Old November 20th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Mavic Crossmax SL Disc Spokes New

I have brand new silver bladed spokes for both front and back wheels
of Mavic's 2005 Silver Crossmax SL Disc wheels.

Not sure what other years these are compatible with, but the Mavic
part numbers I have are M40743 & M40745.

Drop me a line if you need some and we'll discuss price.

Thanks for looking.

Jeff
Old November 25th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On Nov 19, 10:44 pm, wrote:
I have brand new silver bladed spokes for both front and back wheels
of Mavic's 2005 Silver Crossmax SL Disc wheels.

Not sure what other years these are compatible with, but the Mavic
part numbers I have are M40743 & M40745.

Drop me a line if you need some and we'll discuss price.

Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Hi do you still have these spokes.... and what kind of $$s
thanks
Jeff
Old August 4th 13, 01:16 PM
BOA BOA is offline
Junior Member

Hi. Do you still have those Mavic Spokes. I would like to buy them. Regards. BOA