Encouragement to Ride

Old November 2nd 04, 02:11 PM
Maggie

hippie chicks don't grow old, maggie.

I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes I think back on those days as if it
were all a dream. I remember when all I needed was a scruffy pair of
bell bottoms and a tank top. You could fit my wardrobe in a small
cardboard box. Riding on the back of a motorcycle was heaven and
trying to change the world was actually an option you thought you had.
Those were good days. But hey, these are good days too. As bad as
the world seems at times, I never remember a time of real peace in the
world. Its something to keep fighting for. Something to dream of for
you children and grandchildren.
Peace and Stuff
Old November 3rd 04, 09:44 AM
Red Cloud

(Maggie) wrote in message . com...

hippie chicks don't grow old, maggie.

I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes I think back on those days as if it
were all a dream. I remember when all I needed was a scruffy pair of
bell bottoms and a tank top. You could fit my wardrobe in a small
cardboard box. Riding on the back of a motorcycle was heaven and
trying to change the world was actually an option you thought you had.
Those were good days. But hey, these are good days too. As bad as
the world seems at times, I never remember a time of real peace in the
world. Its something to keep fighting for. Something to dream of for
you children and grandchildren.
Peace and Stuff

Well I wish your dream come truth to your childrne...but that is not
going
to easy for them. Realistic speaking, our children is much in danger
the kind of world you could not possible imagine because you can't
believe
human race could be as foul as amoral as as anti-religious as
possible.
Our chilren is basically living in the so called "nihilist" societty.
The nihilism is dominating the mind of our children. The nihilism is
the
road to our destruction. Don't you get it. Look around. Our children
are
getting fat. They are fatter than ever. Our children don't get real
education.
Our children are graduation high school illterate. Our children are
accessed to pornography. At last, our children do not ride a bicycle.
They are imitating
NASCAR white penis power! And our grandchildren??? don't even mention
it!
Old November 3rd 04, 03:06 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Little Meow writes:

And our grandchildren??? don't even mention
it!

You just did.
What can be worse than "NASCAR white penis power!"?

Suddenly discovering you have grandchildren, when you
didn't even know you had children.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old November 3rd 04, 09:53 PM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
Little Meow writes:

And our grandchildren??? don't even mention
it!

You just did.
What can be worse than "NASCAR white penis power!"?

Suddenly discovering you have grandchildren, when you
didn't even know you had children.

hmmm, are you liable for child support with grandchildren?
--
david reuteler

Old November 4th 04, 12:56 AM
Jym Dyer

Riding on the back of a motorcycle was heaven and trying to
change the world was actually an option you thought you had.

=v= These days, hippie chicks ('n' dudes) keep young by riding
bikes that don't pollute. It changes the world, too.
_Jym_
Old November 5th 04, 10:50 AM
Maggie

Jym Dyer wrote in message ...
Riding on the back of a motorcycle was heaven and trying to
change the world was actually an option you thought you had.

=v= These days, hippie chicks ('n' dudes) keep young by riding
bikes that don't pollute. It changes the world, too.
_Jym_

There are hippie chicks today? I must live in a different
world....the people I know who ride bikes are also driving around in
BMW convertables and working at jobs paying 6 figures. They have homes
in the burbs and work in NY. I think they are called Yuppies. Or
DINKS. I know they are not hippie chicks. But maybe thats just the
area where I live. I know they bike for recreation not because they
are trying to save the world. Maybe its different in your part of the
world. The people I know who are my age and riding are trying not to
have a heart attack. They could care less about pollution. Have a
great weekend Newsgroup. Maybe I will ride my bike to the salon to get
my nails done this weekend.
Peace.......to all