Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 24th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

Ya need a rounded team...

Shaun Johanneson and Xavier Collos for street, Keaton Miller for both,
Ryan Atkins for trials(with him hes all ya need for that!) and of
course Kaori for freestyle!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 24th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

I'm going to pick...

Ryan Aktins (Trials)
Alex Toms -Before he got a girlfriend- (Big Street)
Myself (Tech Street)
Keaton Miller (His Trials)
Spencer (BC)

-I don't like muni, or freestyle in vids so much as street and
trials.-

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old February 24th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

me(its my dream team right(big street))
ryan christian(there is NO name for his style. it is one of a kind)
xavier collos-duh
shaun johanneson-duh
kaori-duh

another

kris holm
cody
ryan atkins
yoggi
keaton

Imagine those teams in a matchup w/ judges and stuff
that would be freaking insane, what I wouldn't give to see that, maybe
someone like kevin mcmullin instead of ryan christian though, he still
rides a CX wheelset (he has absolutely perfect rollout. He did a 5'
drop today and his cranks/pedals weren't any more bent than we bent
them a month ago.)

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old February 24th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Ryan Atkins, Shaun Johanneson, Kevin McMullin, Dan Heaton (before his
injury), Kaori Matsuzawa (I think I spelled her name right). That seems
like a fairly well rounded team except for Muni...

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old February 24th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

myself , francisco, cafi ota, ryan atkins and jesus

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old February 24th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Shaun Johanneson, Kevin McMullin, Dan Heaton, Ryan Atkins and myself
probably.....Kris Holm would definitely be up there though.

KH.

--
juggle508

trey varial hickflip over an 8 set ummm... You really have to try
harder, i've done that down an 11 set. Sorry.
-Shaun Johanneson

-----Joshua 1:9------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old February 25th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

xav collos, yoggi, shaun, and uhh of course me.

--
ilosttheotherwheel

unicycle for christ

ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old February 25th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

xav collos, yoggi, shaun, and uhh of course me

And theeeen...
You still have one choice and sub if you need one.

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old February 25th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

i'd have

yoggi, xavier, ryan atkins, kris holm, saun johanneson

and on the bench -

ken looi

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old February 25th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

Ryan Atkins, Shaun Johanneson, Kris Holm, Kaori, and Dan Heaton.

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com