FS: GT Edge Aero Frame, Fork, & Components

Old December 27th 04, 03:01 PM
wadd

Default FS: GT Edge Aero Frame, Fork, & Components

Greg

Is the frame still for sale? If so, I am interested..

Greg Wrote:
For sale: GT Edge Aero aerodynamic road frame, fork, and components
Frame, fork and headset for $325. Frame, fork, headset, and al
components (EXCEPT wheels, tires, cassette, and pedals) for $625

FedEx Ground shipping in the continental US for $25 (frameset) or $3
(frameset built up with all components)

Frame: GT Edge Aero, size 54 (for 700C wheels). Seat Tube = 54 c
(C-C), Top Tube = 55 cm (C-C), Seat Angle = 73.5, Head Angle = 73
Aluminum frame with aerodynamic bladed downtube and seatstays. Ver
light, very stiff, very aerodynamic. Excellent condition. Re
anodized color with very few scratches. Perfect for time trials an
triathlons, but also usable as a road bike due to normal geometry

Fork: GT Edge Aero carbon with steel, threaded steerer tube
Excellent condition

Headset: Ultegra cartridg
Stem: Profile H2), 130 m
Handlbar: Profile Airwing cowhorn, 42 c
Aerobar: Profile Split Second Z
Shift Levers: Dura Ace 7700, bar end, 9-speed, with all cable
Brake Levers: Dia Compe, reverse pull for time trial / triathlon
with all cable
Brake Calipers: Dia Compe Edge BR
Crankset: Ultegra 6400, 172.5 mm, 53 / 39 chainring
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-73, 107m
Seat Post: Bontrager Comp, straight (no offset
Saddle: Fizik Chron
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 550
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 640
Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 770

All components are in excellent condition, many nearly new. I rod
this bike for 13 time trials and a few training rides. This is
great bike, but I can no longer justify keeping it for the one or tw
time trials I now ride each year. It needs to be ridden instead o
gathering dust! Build the frameset up with your parts, or add wheel
and pedals to my components. Either way, it will make a very fas
time trial / triathlon bike. Pictures available upon request

Thanks for looking

Gre

--
wadd

Old December 27th 04, 03:34 PM
Greg

Sorry, the bike was sold back in September.

Regards,
Greg

wadd wrote:
Greg,

Is the frame still for sale? If so, I am interested...

Tom