You think I don't love my country? Is that it?

Old October 3rd 06, 10:55 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Default You think I don't love my country? Is that it?

You think I cheated in all my University of Melbourne Science exams? Is
that it?

You think I cheated in all my Monash University Business Exams? Is that
it?

You think I didn't study financial modelling and realise that Rene
Rivkin was a a manical fool who threatened to expose EVERYONE? THUS WHY
THEY SUICIDED HIM?

Is that it?

Or you are scared for your children? Is that it?

If the latest then please absolve you hands of blood and tell those you
know who don't share such grief and fear of life.

This is the end game my fellow blood Australians.

9/11 was an inside job. You think the fact out mainstream media Chanell
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,20 and Number ALL OF THEM didn't know this?

Sure, I doubt retard icon Naomi Robinson didn't know this. But I mean
the rest of the intell,like Eddie MacGUire. You think Eddie didn't know
this? C;mon!!! Eddie is an entrepreneur. He recognises the oligarch
that serves his platter.

You know you can't blame guys liek Eddie if truth be known. What they
**** you going to charge him with? Taking Orders?

Hang on people. We have a problem.

[Wasn't that the whole point of the Nuremberg Trials?

Old October 3rd 06, 11:17 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

wrote:
You think I cheated in all my University of Melbourne Science exams? Is
that it?

You never did any exams

You think I cheated in all my Monash University Business Exams? Is that
it?

You never did any exams

You think I didn't study financial modelling and realise that Rene
Rivkin was a a manical fool who threatened to expose EVERYONE? THUS WHY
THEY SUICIDED HIM?

uh-huh

Is that it?

No. it's just that you're a delusional ****stick

Or you are scared for your children? Is that it?

No

This is the end game my fellow blood Australians.

ooooh, scary. You gonna lead your non-existent army on Canberra again?

9/11 was an inside job. You think the fact out mainstream media Chanell
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,20 and Number ALL OF THEM didn't know this?

Sure, I doubt retard icon Naomi Robinson didn't know this. But I mean
the rest of the intell,like Eddie MacGUire. You think Eddie didn't know
this? C;mon!!! Eddie is an entrepreneur. He recognises the oligarch
that serves his platter.

You should write him a letter. He can add it to the "chuckles" file
that all celebs have

You know you can't blame guys liek Eddie if truth be known. What they
**** you going to charge him with? Taking Orders?

Hang on people. We have a problem.

[Wasn't that the whole point of the Nuremberg Trials?

nurse.........

Old October 3rd 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation
Leo

wrote:
[...]

You are a very classy kook and a usenet treasure!

Old October 3rd 06, 01:02 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
TonyJB

wrote in message
oups.com...
You think I cheated in all my University of Melbourne Science exams? Is
that it?

You think I cheated in all my Monash University Business Exams? Is that
it?

Is that the real reason you threatened to go back, plant bombs & slash other
students throats?

You think I didn't study financial modelling and realise that Rene
Rivkin was a a manical fool who threatened to expose EVERYONE? THUS WHY
THEY SUICIDED HIM?

Is that it?

Or you are scared for your children? Is that it?

If the latest then please absolve you hands of blood and tell those you
know who don't share such grief and fear of life.

This is the end game my fellow blood Australians.

Please seek proffesional help before you lose it and hurt someone.

Old October 3rd 06, 01:06 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Stealth Pilot

On 3 Oct 2006 02:55:09 -0700, wrote:

You think I cheated in all my University of Melbourne Science exams? Is
that it?

yes I do.

You think I cheated in all my Monash University Business Exams? Is that
it?

I do believe you on this.
did they find out?

You think I didn't study financial modelling and realise that Rene
Rivkin was a a manical fool who threatened to expose EVERYONE?

a world of naked people. what a islamic thought :-)

THUS WHY
THEY SUICIDED HIM?

they were going to suicide him but they got there too late. he'd died
of a heart attack before they got to him.

Is that it?

Or you are scared for your children? Is that it?

If the latest then please absolve you hands of blood and tell those you
know who don't share such grief and fear of life.

This is the end game my fellow blood Australians.

9/11 was an inside job.

of course it was. we've always believed you on this. all the
perpetrators were inside the aircraft.
there was no one outside the aircraft involved at all.

You think the fact out mainstream media Chanell
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,20 and Number ALL OF THEM didn't know this?

Sure, I doubt retard icon Naomi Robinson didn't know this. But I mean
the rest of the intell,like Eddie MacGUire. You think Eddie didn't know
this? C;mon!!! Eddie is an entrepreneur. He recognises the oligarch
that serves his platter.

You know you can't blame guys liek Eddie if truth be known. What they
**** you going to charge him with? Taking Orders?

Hang on people. We have a problem.

[Wasn't that the whole point of the Nuremberg Trials?

if you really love your country you'll die for it. ....soon.
Stealth Pilot
Old October 3rd 06, 04:36 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
alan kyder

If you really did any exams you would be flip'n burgers instead
of spending all day posting on the Internet waiting for the Dole Cheque
to arrive.
Old October 3rd 06, 11:03 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Alf.

I only scanned your post but strange I did not see anything related to
avaition on an aviation NG. Surely if you can't get the NG correct
lets hope you did not answer the Science exam when you should have
being examined for business studies!

Alf.

Attention: Women riders - your country needs you! cfsmtb Australia 9 April 5th 06 06:43 AM
I love Darren Bedford! (But I love Danielle more!) drewation Unicycling 6 January 28th 05 08:58 PM
Dont,cha just love DVD's? [email protected] Mountain Biking 11 August 29th 04 03:16 PM
Country Roads & DOGS TAT 57 General 75 July 13th 04 02:12 AM
Love my Santa Crud TJ Mountain Biking 10 June 21st 04 04:53 PM