KH 36er

Old July 29th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Default KH 36er

Anyone know of any sites that are selling the new 36er?

--
T.M.C.
Old July 29th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

UDC AU: http://tinyurl.com/5lygdz

doesn't really help you as your in the USA but still

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: INCREASING JUMP HEIGHT AND WORKING ON
PEDAL GRABS
Believe in the FSM and his noodly goodness.
Uni for the FSM!!
Old July 29th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Awesome.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old July 29th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

When it does come out what do you think the price would be?

--
T.M.C.
Old July 29th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

udc australia
http://www.unicycle.au.com/View.php?...Page&Name=Road

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old July 29th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Over 1000? Ouch, I may think about getting a coker....

--
T.M.C.
Old July 29th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Remember that is Australian price so the exchange rate will be effect
it. So prob be alot cheaper in US normally unicycles are lol. $850 for
the new Kh20 thats alot.

Old July 29th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

Yeah, I forgot about that maybe I can still afford it lol.

--
T.M.C.

29er vs 36er sxbud138 Unicycling 2 May 6th 08 01:43 AM
29er vs 36er sxbud138 Unicycling 3 May 6th 08 12:04 AM
Another 36er in the stable unisk8r Unicycling 19 March 26th 07 06:47 PM
36er question tjheller Unicycling 13 March 21st 07 01:45 PM
Wish: Knobbly 36er mark williamson Unicycling 30 November 16th 06 02:33 AM