Races/Tours/Training Cycling dvds

Old January 4th 05, 08:45 AM
trek_boy

Default Races/Tours/Training Cycling dvds

I been searching high and low for races, etc on dvd, they are quiet
difficult to get here, I found an ozzie seller, on ebay who is a dream,
everything u ever want :-)

--
trek_boy

Old January 5th 05, 07:25 AM
byron27

trek_boy Wrote:
I been searching high and low for races, etc on dvd, they are quiet
difficult to get here, I found an ozzie seller, on ebay who is a dream,
everything u ever want :-)

if you mean yellowflower, the prices are a bit steep. 65 bucks for a
DVD, i mean thats ridiculous!!

sell 'em for 40 bucks and im there. otherwise, keep em.

--
byron27

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose