About indoor training

Old December 6th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default About indoor training

In article
,
webhead wrote:

On Dec 5, 10:12 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

webhead wrote:
Who starts a post with dumbass...

Kloothommel,
We all do. We are the Borg.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ch?group=rec.b...
acing&q=dumbass&qt_g=Search+this+group

"16,500 results for dumbass."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Laugh, becuase, you know, 16,500 results. Cry, because the latest
chocolate-flavoured beer I tried tonight was mediocre at best. Wait,
need to try it again to be sure...

--
Ryan Cousineau /
"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.

A chocolate flavored beer huh. Those things get made a few km from
where I'm living. I haven't found a single one for sale over here so
mediocre probably gives it too much credit. Plenty of beer to choose
from in Belgium.

Any chocolate beer is likely to be a novelty. Locally, three are
available through the governmental liquor distribution system (I kid you
not).

Phillips, a local (well, Victoria) brewery, make a very nice
double-chocolate stout. It's a good enough beer that I'd just drink it
on any occasion that called for a strong, dark beer.

Young's out of the UK make a world-class double-chocolate porter. It is
good enough to be brought out for special occasions.

Somebody (I don't care to look up the label) sells an extra-pricey local
chocolate beer whose claim to fame is that it comes in a cardboard
presentation box and is co-branded by Purdy's, an excellent local
chocolatier.

It's drinkable, but has the kinds of sins you'd fear from a chocolate
beer.

There are others, but that's all I can find locally.