DVD training program for indoor trainer users

Old March 1st 05, 02:02 AM
2Crossings

Default DVD training program for indoor trainer users

Hi

For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
Old March 1st 05, 05:19 PM
Temp3st

That is a crappy website - tells little about the product you are promoting.
How about some samples?

You even have to do the hard work and search for them on ebay should you
wish to buy one.

Well I'm just not that desperate I'm afraid.

2/10 - must try harder.

Old March 2nd 05, 09:04 AM

Great feedback - thank you. The website is work in progress and we are
adding to it all the time.
Samples will be available shortly. An online shop is ready to go live
as well.
If you have any specific types of questions that you wanted information
on, please let us know and we will adjust the content.

Thanks

Old March 2nd 05, 02:48 PM
erics

oups.com...

Temp3st wrote:
That is a crappy website - tells little about the product you are

promoting.
How about some samples?

You even have to do the hard work and search for them on ebay should

you
wish to buy one.

Well I'm just not that desperate I'm afraid.

2/10 - must try harder.

I assume these are just DVDs of someone driving over a route and in no way
integrate with the TACX trainers to adjust the resistenace, or adjust the
speed of play back in accordance with the speed you are cycling as in the
TACX Real Life Videos?

Old March 2nd 05, 11:14 PM

The Tacx RLV concept was actually initiated from the Chasek Indoor
Trainer Routes, about 2 years ago, and that's why they look the same.
The difference is the Chasek Indoor Trainer Routes are aimed at the
"manual" indoor trainer market which in our opinion is more practical.

The VR trainers like iMagic and Fortius are PC trainers and cannot work
in a stand alone environment. You can purchase the TACX "FLOW"
head/control unit and then unplug the "telephone" type cable from your
iMagic control unit and plug it into the FLOW head you will be up and
running. The one difference is that you need to manually push the UP
or DOWN arrow keys on the FLOW head when the video tells you to do so.

Our manual Chasek Real-Time DVD's are based on TACX trainer technology,
so even though it's manual, it is totally compatible with the TACX
gradient levels that range from -4 to +9. The other difference is that
in the Chasek DVDs, you can complete a ride of up to 120km, in a
practical time of about 1hr 50min.

Our aim is to give the majority of indoor trainers who still use a
manual system access to real routes while training, without the
necessity to invest in the more expensive PC compatible trainers.

Hope this answers your question.