UW Madison bike ride (15 minute video)

Old October 28th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default UW Madison bike ride (15 minute video)

(second posting attempt...)

Here's a 15 minute video I shot last weekend. It's a quick
Sunday ride through downtown Madison and the UW Campus area.

Beautiful, Windy, fall day.

Starts off where I live on Dayton St., through part of State St. and
the
UW union (behind woman on bike wearing the white coat), along the
lakeshore path,(part 1) then back, over the University pedestrian
overpass,
by camp Randall, through and under the camp Randall (civil war) arch
and back along Dayton St. to beginning (part 2).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jz-9Vcyrf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_lH...eature=related

Lots of people out. This is my first video taken using a $100.00
'Action Cam' I purchased at geeks. This lil CMOS camera attaches
to the bike's handlebars. Quality isn't that good, but it gives one
an idea... {edit, try to watch in 'high quality' lol}

-Eric B