uh oh I got email regarding Ride-A-Lot (BumpkinPus)

Old April 4th 08, 03:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default uh oh I got email regarding Ride-A-Lot (BumpkinPus)

I got an email from someone in Wisconsin, who said I should have named
Ride-A-Lot "plumpy dumpling", LOL.

LMAO...

Like a big plumpy dumpling in the soup, a big giant bowl of soup.....

hahaha, like the size of a reservoir....

Plumpy Dumpling Sprinsky...