Seattle to Portland Ride

Old June 2nd 05, 06:58 AM
EricBC

Default Seattle to Portland Ride

Heya Gang,

I have looked around and I am sure it's right in front of me somewhere,
but can someone please point me to info on the Seattle to Portland ride
?

Eric

--
EricBC
EricBC's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10087

Old June 2nd 05, 07:02 AM
tomblackwood

EricBC wrote:
*I am sure it's right in front of me somewhere, can someone please
point me to info on the Seattle to Portland ride ? *

I'd first like to point you to info on internet search engines:

http://www.google.com

Pasting in "Seattle to Portland ride" from your message above, the first
hit I got was this:

http://www.cascade.org/Home/

Should be everything you're looking for.

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

Tailgate at your own risk.....

"By George! The man's a genius!"
Murde Mental

Old June 2nd 05, 07:02 AM
john_childs

EricBC wrote:
*Heya Gang,

I have looked around and I am sure it's right in front of me
somewhere, but can someone please point me to info on the Seattle to
Portland ride ?

Eric *

'Cascade Bicycle Club STP info'
(http://www.cascade.org/EandR/stp/index.cfm)

It's July 9-10
There is going to be at least one unicyclist doing it this year. Maybe
more.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: '' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs)
' Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/963jr)

Old June 2nd 05, 07:23 AM
EricBC

Excellent ! Thanks John - and what is this "google" of which you speak ?
Some sort of magical oracle ? I will certainly check it out !

Seriously though...Are there many unicycle riders doing this trip or the
Seattle to Vancouver BC trip ?

Cycling Seattle Area Ron Racing 4 October 5th 04 12:02 AM
Yeah, just like Seattle! Eric Struckhoff General 2 September 30th 04 01:16 AM
Seattle area cycling Larry Schuldt General 7 July 20th 04 07:45 AM
2004 Seattle International Juggling Festival June 18 - 20 UniBrier Unicycling 8 June 21st 04 05:08 PM
Seattle Coker Ride 15 Feb 2004 harper Unicycling 19 February 18th 04 06:54 AM