Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

Old February 20th 07, 04:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

Default Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

On Feb 19, 5:14 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:41 pm, cc wrote:

So you set out to be a whiny net nanny with no point whatsoever?
Oh, dear - you're still clueless, I see.
So please illuminate us as to the point of any of your posts?

Comprehending English is not your strong suit, I see.

Once you start speaking it, I'll let you know.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

The point really couldn't be any clearer.

Uh-huh. There is none.

Just because you can't grasp it does not imply its absense.

Still waiting ....
For the clue you so desperately need? I don't know if there is any
power on Earth or in the heavens that could provide the one you need.
You know, I'm not sure what nuggets you're trying to drop...

I know. You are completely clueless. Which is the whole reason you
respond to MJV as if your posts were anything but a complete waste of
bandwidth.

It's hilarious that you keep alluding to a point that you don't have!

A logical impossibility.

Your continuation is simply a
perpetuation of the irony you are so intent on illuminating.

The glaring difference is that I actually know and understand that
anything in reply to what MJV writes is a waste of bandwidth.

Oh, and the fact that I don't take what's written in usenet nearly as
seriously as you so obviously do...

E.P.

Old February 22nd 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On 16 Feb 2007 12:31:14 -0800, "Ed Pirrero"
wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:26 pm, cc wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:10:13 -0800, cc wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007 07:51:32 -0800, "Jimster"
wrote:

On Feb 10, 6:25 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On 10 Feb 2007 11:22:37 -0800, "Beej" wrote:

On Feb 10, 9:16 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Are you really that dumb? As I have always said, most of the
destructiveness is due to the presence of BIKES. DUH!
You also said mountain bikers were only destructive, that even when
they weren't mountain biking they were probably selfishly destroying
something, and that you are not interested in banning them.
They're your words, not mine. You know, if you start showing too much
inconsistency on AMB, your reputation just might start to suffer.
There's no inconsistency. I am only interested in banning destructive
activities, not people. Your cynicism is showing.
Mike - first off, why are you in a mtn biking group if you hate mtn
biking/bikers? Are you a total loser with nothing better to do?

Secondly, you're argument is so weak - are you telling me a hikier
NEVER stepped on a creature and killed it - small snake, insects, baby
bird, salmanders, worms, ...or maybe those creatures aren't important.
You know hikers have stepped on animals and killed them - animals step
on other animals and kill them - so by using that in your argument
makes you a hypocrite - and way stupid!
Mountain bikers kill a lot more animals & plants, because (1) they go
much faster, (2) they can't see what's on the trail in time to avoid
it, (3) they can't step over things, and (4) they travel several times
as far as a hiker, thus killing a lot more animals & plants. DUH!
You can't say it's so because you say so, dip****. You should know that.
One could raise any number of equally valid points, such as the fact
that a mountain biker rarely deviates from the exact center of the
trail, and covers a smaller area of it. They also automatically stay on
the treaded, dirt portions of narrow single-track, whereas a hiker MUST
tread on either sides of a narrow trail, trampling vegetation.

My arguments, based on my own personal "common sense", are just as valid
as yours are. See what happens when you argue without any scientific
basis? No conclusions can be made. But you knew that.

cc

Did you say something?

Sucks to lose everytime you argue, doesn't it? Makes one wonder why you
keep trying .

Because, he's ummm, TROLLING?

Are you really this dumb? Maybe you are...

If just YOU stopped responding, these threads would be about a third
less big. Then, if Curtiss would stop, they'd only be a couple of
posts long. AND, they wouldn't keep bumping up to the top of the
thread list!

This ain't rocket science, boys.

And their "rockets" aren't going anywhere.

E.P.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 22nd 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:38:40 -0800, cc wrote:

Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:50 am, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 18, 7:41 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:26 pm, cc wrote:
Because, he's ummm, TROLLING?
Are you really this dumb? Maybe you are...
If just YOU stopped responding, these threads would be about a third
less big. Then, if Curtiss would stop, they'd only be a couple of
posts long. AND, they wouldn't keep bumping up to the top of the
thread list!
This ain't rocket science, boys.
Yes, but thank you for lending
your willingness to point out
the idiotically obvious for
the sheer lack of something
meaningful to say.
How hilariously ironic.
Yeah, I guess you're right. It
is pretty idiotically obvious
that you have nothing
meaningful to say.

LOL. You obviously have no clue what the word "irony" means.

Here's a bit of clue-by-four clubbage for you:

Your replies to the MJV trolls are not meaningful in any way.

HTH, HAND,

E.P.

I knew what you meant, douchebag. If you read my last post and *that*
irony didn't strike you, perhaps you should go home and pull out your
speak-and-spell.

As for how meaningful my posts to MV are, that's simply your opinion.

Concerning the intent of your original post, however, you've done
nothing but defeat your purpose. Just crawl back under your rock.

cc

Isn't it great, when mountain bikers demonstrate how they can't even
get along with their own peers?!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 22nd 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On 19 Feb 2007 14:15:37 -0800, "Ed Pirrero"
wrote:

On Feb 19, 1:38 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:50 am, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 18, 7:41 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:26 pm, cc wrote:
[...]

I doubt it. That's what makes it so funny.

If you read my last post and *that*
irony didn't strike you, perhaps you should go home and pull out your
speak-and-spell.

Oh, I got the irony - but not in the way you're imagining. LMAO.

As for how meaningful my posts to MV are, that's simply your opinion.

Well, let's look at results, shall we?

Hmmm - you haven't done anything but generate more noise, get MJV to
generate more noise in response, and contribute zero MTB content, so
yup - no meaning.

Concerning the intent of your original post, however, you've done
nothing but defeat your purpose.

Then you're pretty dumb if you think I haven't accomplished EXACTLY
what I set out to do. Well, that's sort of given - only idiots
respond to MJV thinking it has any kind of meaning to him or anyone
else.

Just crawl back under your rock.

You first, crabby.

E.P.

Isn't it great, watching mountain bikers play "Who's dumber?"
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 22nd 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On 19 Feb 2007 17:31:14 -0800, "bruno" wrote:

cc dude i have to ****in' say it--you are one humorless prig. yeah
"prig". look it up you manque faux erudite douchebag poseur. fo' real
dog. you're startin' to get on ol' bruno's (and everyone else's
nerves!!). get laid dude! whichever way ya like it. . .

hardeeharhar!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!

Finally -- someone who makes sense!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 22nd 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
R p j

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
I am a troll and it sucks to be me.

Couldn't agree more :)

Old February 22nd 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
R p j

Old February 22nd 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
R p j

Old February 22nd 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
R p j