aiight all you southeast asia hands. . .

Old February 23rd 07, 09:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default aiight all you southeast asia hands. . .

bruno illiterately wrote:

i saw yer grandma in soi cowboy! no lie! straight up yo!!

hardee, etc.

I thought you'd be on the plane by now. What's taking you so long to
get out of country? With any luck we'll permanently lose an
unproductive citizen and make way for a hard working immigrant. Make
sure you take a bunch just like you when you leave.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 23rd 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Feb 23, 2:24 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
bruno illiterately wrote:

i saw yer grandma in soi cowboy! no lie! straight up yo!!

hardee, etc.

I thought you'd be on the plane by now. What's taking you so long to
get out of country? With any luck we'll permanently lose an
unproductive citizen and make way for a hard working immigrant. Make
sure you take a bunch just like you when you leave.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an'
smack 'em yack 'em.

Old February 24th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

bruno illiterately wrote:

i saw yer grandma in soi cowboy! no lie! straight up yo!!

hardee, etc.

I thought you'd be on the plane by now. What's taking you so long to
get out of country? With any luck we'll permanently lose an
unproductive citizen and make way for a hard working immigrant. Make
sure you take a bunch just like you when you leave.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an'
smack 'em yack 'em.

I don't speak jive.

Matt

Finally