Bike shaped pasta

Old September 3rd 03, 10:51 PM
Man with no pigs

Default Bike shaped pasta

available from Holland.

http://www.holcus.nl/bicyclepasta.htm
Old September 4th 03, 06:34 AM
cfsmtb

Man With No Pig wrote:
available from Holland.
http://www.holcus.nl/bicyclepasta.ht...cus.nl/bicycl-
epasta.htm

Bike Beer is also avaliable. But I can't seem to track down any Radler
brands/importers in Australia. Besides, I prefer heavier beers like
porter/stouts etc. http://home.earthlink.net/~pasbier/Radler.html

Also, check out these drunken sots from Melbourne:

You could combine all three of the topics mentioned above for a
ride/dinner paarty/after dinner wobble. cheers

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Old September 4th 03, 02:08 PM
hippy

"cfsmtb" wrote in message
Also, check out these drunken sots from Melbourne:

Beer and bikes combined! keanu reeves Cool... /keanu reeves

What other strange cycling products are out there?

hippy
- who might be adding another bike to his collection tomorrow night.

Old September 6th 03, 09:08 PM
kingsley

Default Bike shaped pasta + beer

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:24:54 +0950, cfsmtb wrote:

Bike Beer is also avaliable. But I can't seem to track down any Radler
brands/importers in Australia. Besides, I prefer heavier beers like
porter/stouts etc. http://home.earthlink.net/~pasbier/Radler.html

I bought a can of this last year - it's, um, not good.
Although we could only chill it by placing it in a stream.
(I'm not sure it was the same brand as mentioned in
the website - it was just called 'Radler').

If you want to try it, mix a 50/50 lemonade and beer.
You'd probably be better off with a low (or near-zero)
alcohol beer, if you really must have beer that is.

Generally I'd go for normal beer after stopping for
the day. It's a crime against humainty to goto
southern Germany and not taste the 'proper' beers.

-kt