Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

Old September 5th 03, 12:40 PM
Rob

Default Interesting web site about heavily customised bikes

"hippy" wrote in message
snipped

mmm custom...
hippy

Of course sometime it just goes too far...

http://www.lowriderbike.com/bike_features/

Rob (tossing up between Drag-N Gold & Spawn as my fave)

Old September 6th 03, 10:34 AM
hippy

"Rob" wrote in message
Of course sometime it just goes too far...
http://www.lowriderbike.com/bike_features/
Rob (tossing up between Drag-N Gold & Spawn as my fave)

If you can't ride them.. what's the point!!??
Quite a few show cars out there are trailered to and from
shows so I guess it's the same thing but still!!! I'd
wanna get out and cruise on these beasties! Mad! :-D

hippy

Old September 8th 03, 06:34 AM
cfsmtb

Hmmm, Floyd, your little one looks like a pixie bike:
http://www.geocities.com/ratpatrolhq (these Chicago loons are the
masters!)

Speaking of DIY legends: Must pass on the url of the One & Only Chunk
666: http://www.dclxvi.org/chunk

who cares if yer can't ride it, it's still a bike!

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer General 29 March 12th 04 06:48 AM
so many bike types - which is which? tsp General 11 October 15th 03 10:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM