Difference Between Record and Daytona Ergo Cable Sets?

Old July 29th 05, 03:36 PM
David White

Default Difference Between Record and Daytona Ergo Cable Sets?

Any difference between these?

Thanks.
Old July 29th 05, 10:16 PM
Arthur Harris

"David White" wrote:
Any difference between these?

Probably about 20 bucks difference.

Art Harris

Old July 30th 05, 02:45 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

David White wrote:
Any difference between these?

Thanks.

The cable sets supplied to all Campagnolo shifter sets are the
same..from Record thru Mirage. Daytona is now Centaur, BTW-

Old July 30th 05, 02:46 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Arthur Harris wrote:
"David White" wrote:
Any difference between these?

Probably about 20 bucks difference.

Art Harris

See my post, all the boxed Campag shifter sets are the same for all
groups.
No such thing as a 'Record' or 'Centaur' shifter set.

Old July 31st 05, 10:01 PM
A Muzi

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
See my post, all the boxed Campag shifter sets are the same for all
groups.
No such thing as a 'Record' or 'Centaur' shifter set.

Peter! I'm surprised. OK, I admit this is picaynue.
Xenon/Mirage/Veloce/Daytone/Centaur cable sets #ER-102 are
the same as the Chorus/Record #ER201 except the REC/CHR
ferrules have O-Ring seals inside.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old August 1st 05, 01:32 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Arthur Harris wrote:
Probably about 20 bucks difference.

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
See my post, all the boxed Campag shifter sets are the same for all
groups.
No such thing as a 'Record' or 'Centaur' shifter set.

Peter! I'm surprised. OK, I admit this is picaynue.
Xenon/Mirage/Veloce/Daytone/Centaur cable sets #ER-102 are
the same as the Chorus/Record #ER201 except the REC/CHR
ferrules have O-Ring seals inside.

The cable sets we get with every ERGO from EA are the same..perhaps
they only but the ones with orings??