Any XC trails near Victoria?

Old February 18th 07, 07:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Micheal Artindale

Default Any XC trails near Victoria?

I am looking fore some good Xc trails in Victoria BC area. Does this exist
west of Alberta?

I am lookng to spend more time on my bike pedalling, and less time walking.

Micheal

Old February 18th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking fore some good Xc trails in Victoria BC area. Does this exist
west of Alberta?

I am lookng to spend more time on my bike pedalling, and less time walking.

Maybe you should get a road bike and move back to the plains.

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html
Old February 18th 07, 10:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Micheal Artindale

"G.T." wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking fore some good Xc trails in Victoria BC area. Does this
exist west of Alberta?

I am lookng to spend more time on my bike pedalling, and less time
walking.

Maybe you should get a road bike and move back to the plains.

That is an option, just like everyone here putting training wheels back on
their bikes.

What I am looking for is intermediate trails, trails that are not to
techincal on the terrain or surface side, yet are single track. Mud is fine,
rocky sections, ok too. Knowing that i am on the trail, yet having a hard
time figureing out where the trail is due to the ground, not good.

All I would love to find is a trail system that has a mix of easy hard, and
extreme. A good mix... is the hard thing to find.

Micheal