Spoke thread cutting tool

Old August 22nd 03, 11:05 AM
Deep Flayed Mares

Default Spoke thread cutting tool

Anyone know where I can get one in Melbourne, and for how much?
---
DFM

Old September 8th 03, 11:34 AM
Paul A.

Deep Flayed Mar wrote:
Anyone know where I can get one in Melbourne, and for how much?
---
DFM

A bike shop should be able to order one for you. They may require a
deposit first. 'Hozan' is the most common make, and the cheapest, a copy
of the old 'Cyclo', I think.

Breaking Spokes Roger Zoul Techniques 90 July 13th 04 06:59 PM
Spoke Tensiometer questions VCopelan Techniques 25 March 9th 04 07:09 AM
ICYCLES Inventory List ICYCLES Marketplace 0 July 26th 03 08:25 PM