North Road Training Ride

Old September 6th 03, 09:34 AM
abv8

Default North Road Training Ride

Just wandering, is this training ride orgainised by a single club or is
it simply a "rock up and ride"???

Im going to join it on monday morning so I was just wandering.

Old September 6th 03, 12:59 PM
hippy

"abv8" wrote in message
Just wandering, is this training ride orgainised by a single club or is
it simply a "rock up and ride"???

Im going to join it on monday morning so I was just wandering.

I don't believe it is "organised" by any one club. Anyone can ride
with the bunch.. if they can hang on :-)

hippy

Old September 10th 03, 01:34 AM
abv8

I joined up with the north road ride on monday morning and it was a nice
40 km at 30-35 kp/hr.

This morning though it was flat chat from the word go. We were averaging
45-45, and it even got faster...

Whats the story? Isnt wednesday meant to be ridden at recovery pace? I
was still sore from hard training tuesday.

Old September 10th 03, 03:52 AM
Shabby

abv8 wrote:
I joined up with the north road ride on monday morning and it was a nice
40 km at 30-35 kp/hr.
This morning though it was flat chat from the word go. We were averaging
45-45, and it even got faster...
Whats the story? Isnt wednesday meant to be ridden at recovery pace? I
was still sore from hard training tuesday.

There's anoyther thread which describes it in detail, but in a nutshell:
Mon/Fri easy, Wed easy out med-hard back, Tue/Thu very hard. Wed is
supposed to be a small chainring day, but it's been tougher than it
should be lately.

Old September 10th 03, 03:52 AM
Shabby

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t38388.html is one of many links on